Alex Rae talking pish

Bit of a stupid comment from Nosferatu, seeing as we've been top of the league for the last 7 years...bitter wee Zombie.
He claimed he was called hot shot hamish down south when asked by a Sevco caller, does the players practice shots, he gave the statement the modern game has changed, what a lot of shite shooting is the mark of a good striker and hot shot hamish, has he seen the potrayal of hot shot hamish.
hotshothamish3.jpg

He claimed he was called hot shot hamish down south when asked by a Sevco caller, does the players practice shots, he gave the statement the modern game has changed, what a lot of shite shooting is the mark of a good striker and hot shot hamish, has he seen the potrayal of hot shot hamish.
View attachment 732
I reckon Hamish was on steroids, Boab! Look at the size of him???

Goes to show that even the comic version of the SFA was in dereliction of its duty!

Art imitating life again

Bit of a stupid comment from Nosferatu, seeing as we've been top of the league for the last 7 years...bitter wee Zombie.

In fairness other teams have had a wee shot at being too of the table since SEVCO have come into the top flight but apart from a 3 day sojourn last week SEVCO never managed it And if natural justice had been delivered i.e. Morelos' offside goal against WEE HUNS been chopped off and Laughatme's goal against Dundee yesterday been allowed to stand then SEVCO STILL wouldn't have attained too stop in the Premiership No even for 3 days

HH?

I'm told that when EBT Rae gets hacked off by a good point that he doesn't agree with, he tries to patronise the caller with "LISTEN! LISTEN" as if to say "Pipe down, the oracle is talking."
I had him nearly in years one night I phoned Clyde He was saying that fans of other teams should go easy on Rangers(sic fans) because they're hurting

I asked him how he thought the fans of other Clubs should react to their cheating ?

The problem is they just don't realise the scale of what they did Or maybe they do but don't give a fuck

Anyway Shug Keevan's backed me up (unheard of I know) but there you go

HH?

I had him nearly in years one night I phoned Clyde He was saying that fans of other teams should go easy on Rangers(sic fans) because they're hurting

I asked him how he thought the fans of other Clubs should react to their cheating ?

The problem is they just don't realise the scale of what they did Or maybe they do but don't give a fuck

Anyway Shug Keevan's backed me up (unheard of I know) but there you go

HH?
nearly dropped ma stella there when ah got tae the hugh keevins part Bill.:LOL:!!!!HH

He is an inarticulate, facially challenged, happy clapper.

Every time he opens his mouth I shake my head and wonder how he even gets on anywhere. You would think with all these horror films being made he could make so much more as he would need no make up.

Members online

Latest posts

Back