All eyes on Albania. The starters and the end game

Big Bobo's bunnet

The pitter patter of whispers and scurrying cloven feet have been heard echoing around bloggers minds and apparently sfa corridors in recent days. Bust ups, arguments and punting a level of allsorts that should shift mr bassett up a few points in the stock exchange. McFadden/Bruce buffer. Half the dressing room backing one against the gaffer. Mibi nonsense, mibi not.
I don't mind a bit of this. The circus was bound to move to the next town and it has, predictably on cue like a dingy shadow. I know it may be nonsense but it catches my attention all the same. Nothing much else going on. It goes back to my post re Michael Stewart saying but not saying ebt tore Griff a new one in the dressing room. Patter is KT got the same in the aftermath of the Israel game. Portugal was Portugal.
Let's see where dinosaur puts his eggs for this should win game. AM will be back in goal obviously to take the hero slot. The rest will be a wee marker for me.
Get this international nightmare snoozefest over with ?

Ain’t life peculiar?

One minute your CV can’t even get a callback and your the pariah of all things pish.....the next your flexing your ego against managers and footballers who wouldn’t pish on you, in the Scotland team job.

Perplexing to say the least

Remember back when Macrea unveiled him at the press conference “He’s been a pal of mine for over 30 years a was the chairman of his testimonial committee this is the new Scotland manager”Then got up and walked oot refusing to take any questions.
As if tae GIRUY ya fenian basses

The pitter patter of whispers and scurrying cloven feet have been heard echoing around bloggers minds and apparently sfa corridors in recent days. Bust ups, arguments and punting a level of allsorts that should shift mr bassett up a few points in the stock exchange. McFadden/Bruce buffer. Half the dressing room backing one against the gaffer. Mibi nonsense, mibi not.
I don't mind a bit of this. The circus was bound to move to the next town and it has, predictably on cue like a dingy shadow. I know it may be nonsense but it catches my attention all the same. Nothing much else going on. It goes back to my post re Michael Stewart saying but not saying ebt tore Griff a new one in the dressing room. Patter is KT got the same in the aftermath of the Israel game. Portugal was Portugal.
Let's see where dinosaur puts his eggs for this should win game. AM will be back in goal obviously to take the hero slot. The rest will be a wee marker for me.
Get this international nightmare snoozefest over with ?
pheckin laughin stocks,my cash will be on albania,mckeech,ffs,the sfa, and when we crash and burn who'll get the blame celtic,griffiths and kt!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back