All eyes on Beaton

Imatim

With Celtic through to the final all eyes should be firmly on John Beaton MIB later today. The man who sent off Boyata which made him ineligible for today's game....who will point to the spot when the Huns need it most.

It's either him or spawn of Dallas for the final I reckon. They are the MIB who are being seen to be answering the Masonic call for help. No doubt the Bretheren will step up as things progress. There's a reason we have to be so much better.

Last edited:
Beaton must have forgotten his pre-match instructions as he failed to give Sevco a penalty near the end of the first half -a ''stonewall penalty'' according to Ranger's TV ( I watch it for the professional and unbiased commentary ) - then they saw the replay and decided it was not as the Aberdeen player played the ball . Still it was well within the usual criteria for a Sevco penalty - a Sevco player was in the same postcode as the ball and went down !

These MIB are machevelian. Let's see how things pan out closer to the end of the game.

With Celtic through to the final all eyes should be firmly on John Beaton MIB later today. The man who sent off Boyata which made him ineligible for today's game....who will point to the spot when the Huns need it most.

It's either him or spawn of Dallas for the final I reckon. They are the MIB who are being seen to be answering the Masonic call for help. No doubt the Bretheren will step up as things progress. There's a reason we have to be so much better.
haha even beaton cdni save at manky mob ther shit 2s up tax doding bastards

Members online

Latest posts

Back