All eyes on Beaton

He mouthed off pre-match & done absolutely nothing.If your going to open your big gub then at least back it up.More to come this Saturday Mr.Mclean.HH
How many times have we all seen that gobbing off in the media before big matches and the person who has been telling what they or their team was going to do looking like complete twats after a gubbing? I am glad Celtic don't go in for that and do the talking on the pitch.

Let’s not give the refs the time of day.I’ve been around long enough to know what we’re up against but I’m still of the opinion that if we turn up & produce a good display then we’ll get the rewards.I think today wee willie had no option but to point at the spot as he was right in front of it plus there was contact.We turn up & no one can get near us.HH

whit aboot(aye ah know) that save by the mini huns defender in the second half! shilton would've been proud of that wan! jist sayin

Yes you guessed it....

We've got Beaton again on Saturday and also that Tory MP Douglas Ross...remember him? Mr "it's RED! RED! RED!" running the line.

Back