All Ireland final

The Deadner

Just wanted to give a wee mention about the All Ireland final this Saturday at 5pm Tyrone against Mayo.
As there are some contributors on here from Tyrone and also a lot of people who are of mayo descent. I myself being an Ulster man, so out of fairness I will refrain from giving my opinion and would like to wish both teams the best of luck.

Fuck it.
Come on mayo to fuck and get fuckin stuck into them....

Just wanted to give a wee mention about the All Ireland final this Saturday at 5pm Tyrone against Mayo.
As there are some contributors on here from Tyrone and also a lot of people who are of mayo descent. I myself being an Ulster man, so out of fairness I will refrain from giving my opinion and would like to wish both teams the best of luck.

Fuck it.
Thought you would have been up for Tyrone Deadner 🤔
Anyway, SAM is long overdue a trip west of the Shannon, so will have to whisper "up the salad dressing" 😉😂

Fuck it.

I will be watching it with a Mayo man who jumped head first into the kids paddling pool when Mayo beat Dublin to reach the final!!! He's very excited for the weekend!!!

That's hurling you're thinkin of dill. It's the football final on Saturday.
Still no place for softies.
Apologies mate, thought the All Ireland was Hurling
The football is that the one where they can catch and carry the ball, and kick goals or punt it over the bar for points
Excuse my ignorance
Either way I've seen some brutal collisions and yes, tough guys for sure

av a feeling tyrone will sneak it
No need to be the prophet of doom kelly "the west is finally awake"
Just a shame the salad dressing county had to be the first in many years to be awoken from the deep sleep 😂
Still trying to get used to these new throw in times, but straight after the celtic match makes for some brilliant Saturday afternoon viewing

That's the game, I've watched it before, great sport
I'll try and catch the final, who's the team to go for, being a neutral, my family originated the, County Sligo, so I want to cheer for the right team
Mayo haven't won it since 1951. They were supposedly cursed after that. They've been in the final numerous times since but always come up short. In saying that neither them or Tyrone were expected to get anywhere near the final this year. I think Tyrone last won it in 2008, but Dublin has dominated for years and mayo shocked them in the semi final. The second favourites would have been Kerry, but Tyrone beat them in the other semi final. So it's looking like one of the best finals in years. The most of Ireland will be for mayo.

Back