All Ireland final

51rxYoJPnJL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Just wanted to give a wee mention about the All Ireland final this Saturday at 5pm Tyrone against Mayo.
As there are some contributors on here from Tyrone and also a lot of people who are of mayo descent. I myself being an Ulster man, so out of fairness I will refrain from giving my opinion and would like to wish both teams the best of luck.

Fuck it.
Come on mayo to fuck and get fuckin stuck into them....
nae luck Tyrone by five

nae luck Tyrone by five
No skin off my nose dougie. The best team won.
I grew up in a house where Gaelic football was religion. It was the be all and end all of everything. My father coached underage teams for 50 years. I just love to see football played well and Tyrone done that today and fair play to them. Their defence was well organised and mayo had the wrong game plan. That's the long and short of it.
I was a defender and I love the high intensity hits and tackles. And Tyrone gave a masterclass in defending today. Mayo were shite because they couldn't break down the Tyrone defence.
Fair play to them.

No skin off my nose dougie. The best team won.
I grew up in a house where Gaelic football was religion. It was the be all and end all of everything. My father coached underage teams for 50 years. I just love to see football played well and Tyrone done that today and fair play to them. Their defence was well organised and mayo had the wrong game plan. That's the long and short of it.
I was a defender and I love the high intensity hits and tackles. And Tyrone gave a masterclass in defending today. Mayo were shite because they couldn't break down the Tyrone defence.
Fair play to them.
You know where the Tyrone team are staying tonight?

Defeat was never an option. Imagine going for breakfast in the morning there after an All Ireland Final loss.
Tír Eoghain agus Uladh abú! I will always support my province, even if it's Armagh and I hope they are soon challenging at the national level too because the province is poorer for their absence.

Back