Allan Hutton

I

Ian65

See this diving bastard , take it he’s trying tae get a job in the mejia every day he’s got a scoop man FFS only problem I see wie it is his scoop every fuckin day we aw knew weeks months ago honestly canny be that easy tae get a gig in the big world of journalism or does pricks like that prove real journalism is fuvkin deed and buried like his auld fuckin team 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

See this diving bastard , take it he’s trying tae get a job in the mejia every day he’s got a scoop man FFS only problem I see wie it is his scoop every fuckin day we aw knew weeks months ago honestly canny be that easy tae get a gig in the big world of journalism or does pricks like that prove real journalism is fuvkin deed and buried like his auld fuckin team 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

Who he?

Look on the bright side Bigian. At least he won't upset the genepool DNA of the current incumbents. He is a perfect addition to, and will fill in seamlessly, with the very limited talents of Alex Rae, Derek Johnston, Charlie Nicholas, but to name a few. Looking at this collection of scribes, I have reached the conclusion that The Beano and The Dandy have a lot to answer for.

Look on the bright side Bigian. At least he won't upset the genepool DNA of the current incumbents. He is a perfect addition to, and will fill in seamlessly, with the very limited talents of Alex Rae, Derek Johnston, Charlie Nicholas, but to name a few. Looking at this collection of scribes, I have reached the conclusion that The Beano and The Dandy have a lot to answer for.
Believe it or not but journalism when I was growing up was a respected career , the cunts passing themselves aff as journalists are a fuckin disgrace and most off the ex pros 😂😂😂😂 are fuckin absolutely brilliant at it 😂😂😂😂😂 pricks , it’s a sad state when journalists can’t or won’t tell the truth 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Believe it or not but journalism when I was growing up was a respected career , the cunts passing themselves aff as journalists are a fuckin disgrace and most off the ex pros 😂😂😂😂 are fuckin absolutely brilliant at it 😂😂😂😂😂 pricks , it’s a sad state when journalists can’t or won’t tell the truth 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Aye!

But you were at the crucifixion 🤣🤣🤣

Back