Ally McCoist is an idiot!!!!

Thread title says it all. I've just watched the complete tit on BT saying the refs who let McGregor off shouldn't be named. The man who called for names to be made public a few years back says we shouldn't go down that route....I'm surprised Sutton never said anything
What would Swally know about it anyway, he can't see from behind those blue-tinted specs. HH

With Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and potentially us, as well as numerous players and ex players openly criticising the performance of both the referees and SFA, I can see another strike looming. That’s when the whole of Scottish football (except “thems”) need to galvanise and stand firm - under the umbrella of Fans Without Scarves?? with the message that enough is enough. Can you imagine playing in front of impartial refs for evermore?

The huns would be gutted and their emasculation would continue. Who knows, one day we will all be the people, although I suspect that will be a few generations away......

If I was on the telly, and I really should be, I wouldn’t miss them and hit the wall. To criticise him for being the same as I would is a bit rich. Just laugh at his hurting. That’s the way.

Heard the same crap on Clyde. It's the usual rubbish about West of Scotland sectarianism being the rationale for SFA anonymous panels..... Surely the West of Scotland would be 100% better off with complete transparency. A novel idea I know..... This panel business reeks of bias, underhandedness and has no integrity.

With Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and potentially us, as well as numerous players and ex players openly criticising the performance of both the referees and SFA, I can see another strike looming. That’s when the whole of Scottish football (except “thems”) need to galvanise and stand firm - under the umbrella of Fans Without Scarves?? with the message that enough is enough. Can you imagine playing in front of impartial refs for evermore?

The huns would be gutted and their emasculation would continue. Who knows, one day we will all be the people, although I suspect that will be a few generations away......

Please forgive me for what I'm about to say but I was a wee bit jealous of sevco fans last night. They had ally McCoist on BT praising every tackle by their defence and every pass made was celebrated like he was watching Barca...I know...I know...He's a sevco cheerleader. On the other hand we had Sutton...I know he tells it like it is and we don't want or need cheerleaders but every time he praised us last night he had to follow with a criticism of the team. Sometimes I felt it was uncalled for. We know they didn't play well but Sutton felt he had to point it out. "Good tackle by boyata but Celtic are shite tonight and he wants away"...."great run by rogic but Celtic are shite tonight" "great goal by griff but Celtic haven't got their season going yet"....We know fuck sake Chris...you don't need to tell us every time you open your mouth.

Thread title says it all. I've just watched the complete tit on BT saying the refs who let McGregor off shouldn't be named. The man who called for names to be made public a few years back says we shouldn't go down that route....I'm surprised Sutton never said anything
To call him a Idiot is a insult,to thick to qualify

Heard the same crap on Clyde. It's the usual rubbish about West of Scotland sectarianism being the rationale for SFA anonymous panels..... Surely the West of Scotland would be 100% better off with complete transparency. A novel idea I know..... This panel business reeks of bias, underhandedness and has no integrity.

In other words tÿpical SFA

Members online

Back