Ally McCoist is an idiot!!!!

Thread title says it all. I've just watched the complete tit on BT saying the refs who let McGregor off shouldn't be named. The man who called for names to be made public a few years back says we shouldn't go down that route....I'm surprised Sutton never said anything

Well of course McCoist wouldn't want named being bandied about They probably all eminate from the same Luj and must be protected at all costs God forbid any of their a secrets could be disclosed

HH?

he's also a phuqin nincompoop! HH

Ally, apparently while he (Dopey) was on gardening leave regularly attended stress therapy massage relief at his local bordello with his six dwarves mates, he sang his favourite song.

Hi Hooooooooooooe
Hi Hooooooooooooe

Hi Hoe
Hi Hoe
Im sacked from work Oh No!
But I'm still well paid while Im getting laid.

Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe. Hi Hoe

I heard it was BFDJ trying to catch himself a fish supper.

But that would mean he aint doing the swimwear routine in the blue room passing round Kings once in a lifetime Deludamol craic pipe.

So Mr King where is the money coming for all these new players anyway?

Just keep puffing the magic dragon mate, Ill tell you soon.
And isn't BFDJ looking so lovely in his swimsuit.

Maybe he was sent down to Paternoster square to get another loan from Close Brothers and they had him chucked in the Thames.

But that would mean he aint doing the swimwear routine in the blue room passing round Kings once in a lifetime Deludamol craic pipe.

So Mr King where is the money coming for all these new players anyway?

Just keep puffing the magic dragon mate, Ill tell you soon.
And isn't BFDJ looking so lovely in his swimsuit.

Maybe he was sent down to Paternoster square to get another loan from Close Brothers and they had him chucked in the Thames.
Chucking in the Thames is too good for that clown and it's not a good idea to introduce more pollutants into the rivers. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TET
The poor whale was lost so the king being a man? haveing just (saved ) a bag load of monkeys decided to lead the lost whale out , have you noticed how much whale meat there is about,sorry my mistake it was Morelo

Members online

Latest posts

Back