Almost another year on the noise

Can't believe it's nearly 2 years to almost the day that my parentage was questioned 🤣🤣🤣🤣...there's even a thread for all you younger viewers! ... it's easier to get in the brotherhood than on here FFS 🤣😏
Anyway, all that nonsense was proven false obviously and we've not looked back....place is full of gallus cunts and I wouldnt change any of it...All the best to you crazy bastards and your suffering families 🤣🤣 luv yeez ,💚🍀

Can't believe it's nearly 2 years to almost the day that my parentage was questioned 🤣🤣🤣🤣...there's even a thread for all you younger viewers! ... it's easier to get in the brotherhood than on here FFS 🤣😏
Anyway, all that nonsense was proven false obviously and we've not looked back....place is full of gallus cunts and I wouldnt change any of it...All the best to you crazy bastards and your suffering families 🤣🤣 luv yeez ,💚🍀
Shut it wummin Hauns we’re still awaiting the DNA check to see if yir Broonie’s biatch ur naw.
stiy safe ya bam hae a reasonable Xmas
And a Timmy new year. To all at Docco towers. 🎅🏻 🎉

HH 🎉

We still think you're a hun Docco, but we've adopted you as our wee hun, like a naughty pup, you're our wee pet hun!
(Kidding pal all the best, I know you've had it tough with this covid shite but you've never moaned, hopefully next year is a belter for you and you can invite me and Stevie round for some sun! 😺)

Here in Central Europe we celebrate Christmas Eve in a bigger way than we do Christmas day.
All the presents get opened tonight.....and after Christmas Eve dinner a few belts will be getting opened too (no turkey option here.....it's fish all the way....and tonnes of it!)
I wish all "Noisers" a very Happy (and healthy) Christmas.
Merry fishmas to you, and its Merry Christmas to all who are sober.

Back