Almost another year on the noise

Merry Christmas and aw the best for the New Year to all the Noisers and their families! Stay safe, stay well and don't forget tae raise a wee glass to Auld Faither MD. Have a good one troops๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป
On it...
All set for tomorrow
We'll think of oor Michael and raise a glass in his honour
oyVhz9v.jpg

9kTLyGw.jpg

Christmas is a time to remember with love, affection and respect for all those who have gone before us.....to the many friends, family and those who have influenced us.....to those whom we have the upmost respect for that are no longer with us.....we think of you all at this special time of the year.....we miss you all and we hope to meet you all again some day.....Hail Hail to the bold Fenian men and women who led the way, we salute you...

Aye well itโ€™s nice to be among friends at Xmas.One of us is missing though the bold Michael.I bet heaven or that other place is rocking today.God Bless you Duffy You,lol Never Walk Alone.I,m off now wi the wife to my daughters for dinner.Drink WIll be taken and songs will be sung.See yese when ah see yese. Hail Hail.โ˜˜๏ธ Keep Safe Guys.

My son has been getting tips from this guy recently. I took his bet last week and won ยฃ100 for my fiver. He's got it right 6 times in last 8. Mibbe worth a flutter but no guarantees lol.
BETBALBOA FREE MONEY

BOXING DAY SPECIAL

ARSENAL
FULHAM (postponed)
ROTHERHAM
WYCOMBE (postponed)
TRANMERE

Als replacements

BLACKBURN
WEST HAM UTD

๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท

Back