ALTERNATIVE LEAGUE positions if you exclude goals after 90 mins

Ray

On Celts are Here forum the above has been posted, will post top four teams only, never mind goal difference,just points current positions first,——
Celtic -70,-67
Huns -60-64
Dons-52-49
Killy -51-49,
Think this was first brought up by some clatty hun forum,or supporter,this is how desperate they are, in my way of thinking,mind I am only a stupid tic fan as far as they are concerned ,and that means us all no doubt,that the want to change the rules of the game,,how many goals have been scored world wide in extra time,??????? Would love to know, maybe a guru good on the computer on here could find out, big task, I would think,but the crux of the matter is ,how low or stupid are these fck pigs,!where is this nonsense going to stop??? The fire is being kept burning by the halfwits,in the media/press,it just beggars belief,I’ve got a sore bloody head,hh

On Celts are Here forum the above has been posted, will post top four teams only, never mind goal difference,just points current positions first,——
Celtic -70,-67
Huns -60-64
Dons-52-49
Killy -51-49,
Think this was first brought up by some clatty hun forum,or supporter,this is how desperate they are, in my way of thinking,mind I am only a stupid tic fan as far as they are concerned ,and that means us all no doubt,that the want to change the rules of the game,,how many goals have been scored world wide in extra time,??????? Would love to know, maybe a guru good on the computer on here could find out, big task, I would think,but the crux of the matter is ,how low or stupid are these fck pigs,!where is this nonsense going to stop??? The fire is being kept burning by the halfwits,in the media/press,it just beggars belief,I’ve got a sore bloody head,hh

They still can't manipulate the stats in a way that would bring them out on top and that's what makes the whole thing a pointless exercise. Only in Sevconia do the dafties rule o.k.

Hi Ray my head hurts but if you take away the last minute paracetamol. It still fucking hurts.
But when you add the paracetamol and water
Just before the doctor locks you up because it seems I am on Deludamol again.
The WATP mob are full of shit but if it’s last minute shit. Do they wipe there own Arse.
Help me I’m sore laughing ? at these clowns ?. Hope to god we Skelp the shite out of these fukwits. But oh my god if we score in the 6th minute of extra time the Irony.
Mon the last minuters. Hoops

HH ☘️?

It was a tweet by a desperate Hun with too much time on his hands yeasterday.

Comparing the current league table with one taking into account goals scored after 90 minutes.

Removing the points gained by those goals STILL left us 3 points clear.

It's the hope that kills them.

Of course, it should be pointed out to him that if said Hun wanted the rules applied more strictly and justly, his club wouldn't even be in the fucking league...

They still can't manipulate the stats in a way that would bring them out on top and that's what makes the whole thing a pointless exercise. Only in Sevconia do the dafties rule o.k.
Correct S, and if you look at their points how come they have gained,they have scored in extra time on a few occasions,? Also lately we have gained six points ,Dundee / Killy ,so surely we should be 3 points less ????????, now if we took into consideration PENALTIES,wonder what that would show , how about we ban penalties as well, stops them getting four in a match, did they not get 5/6 over a couple of games ????? Ma heid is burstin,hh

It was a tweet by a desperate Hun with too much time on his hands yeasterday.

Comparing the current league table with one taking into account goals scored after 90 minutes.

Removing the points gained by those goals STILL left us 3 points clear.

It's the hope that kills them.

Of course, it should be pointed out to him that if said Hun wanted the rules applied more strictly and justly, his club wouldn't even be in the fucking league...
Last paragraph sums it up nicely S hh

you can just imagine the amount of pish they would spout if they had full fan ownership .

The internet would break fkn loser fc

The pish without it, you would think after 7 years going on eight you would say this is not fucking working.
Rangers manager Mark Warburton: ‘This is a Champions League club’
Ewan Murray

Rangers’ bold manager wants to restore the glory days and match the magnificence of the facilities and fanbase at his unlikely home in the Scottish Championship
well-done-keep-going-youre-great.png

Fucking fridge magnet

Celtic -70,-67
Huns -60-64
Dons-52-49
Killy -51-49,

By the same deluded tbinking if my maw had baws she'd be my da
Totally irrelevent in the real world.but trying to create a feel good factor in Hunsville

HH?

Celtic -70,-67
Huns -60-64
Dons-52-49
Killy -51-49,
Do what I do. If you can't be bothered laughin at 'em, ignore the f4ckers.

Celtic -70,-67
Huns -60-64
Dons-52-49
Killy -51-49,

Alternative to that pish now they know we are killing ourself laughing. Fuck knows what they get up to in their heads but must be dynamite to businessmen who like to scam.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Alternative to that pish now they know we are killing ourself laughing. Fuck knows what they get up to in their heads but must be dynamite to businessmen who like to scam.

View attachment 1941
Radio clyde, huns are raging and doing this batshit, if they beat us twice and the way Celtic are playing. Fucking taliking about the 29th December 2018, FFS. The Huns are 10 points behind before they have to claw this back and are getting pumped with Killie, St Johnstone, Aberdeen. 2nd Sevco caller is a wanker.

Back