Always listen to your Grandad!

Aye, as a Da of a 20yr old all I can say is FFS, if my Daughter meets someone & likes them enough tae introduce him tae Mum & Dad fine, I don't care what team he's supports, as long as he loves, respects & treats her like a lady. He'll be fine if he hurts her, I'll fvcking sort him out. Simples.

Aye, as a Da of a 20yr old all I can say is FFS, if my Daughter meets someone & likes them enough tae introduce him tae Mum & Dad fine, I don't care what team he's supports, as long as he loves, respects & treats her like a lady. He'll be fine if he hurts her, I'll fvcking sort him out. Simples.
Yeah but what would it cost you for the reeducation if he/she came from the dark side? ??

I work with a good fella who married a catholic but he’s non denominatial plus supports sevco and his daughter has done all her sacraments.Well his daughter wanted to go to parkhead and he took her to paradise for the Airdrie game and he wore a green jacket.I says fair play big man,you done well and something I couldn’t have done???If my Sinead says “can I go to snake mountain”then unfortunately she’d be disowned??????

I work with a good fella who married a catholic but he’s non denominatial plus supports sevco and his daughter has done all her sacraments.Well his daughter wanted to go to parkhead and he took her to paradise for the Airdrie game and he wore a green jacket.I says fair play big man,you done well and something I couldn’t have done???If my Sinead says “can I go to snake mountain”then unfortunately she’d be disowned??????

Your sinead? ???

My daughter.HH

I know it was like listening to an irish sketch show in my head i found it very funny soz.

But sinead is a lovely name its just when you said my sinead it made me giggle.

Again very childish, soz.

Pretty much the same as my rents.Was in an R.F.B. for 10 years and one of the vol. daughter’s was called Sinead and that’s who I named her after ??????

As i said childish but some things i just find really funny and its stupid to everyone else.

I cant help myself.

HH ☘️ And no disrespect to you or your family intended.

It was a sketch show goin through my head.

Have you seen the irn bru advert....Boab will know how to upload it I'm sure. The one where the daughter brings back an English guy with his dog....Wembley...I have nightmares that that's my future ?? Watch the advert, its brilliant!!!

My Grandad was my hero. When i was a kid he used to get me everything and pay for my hair to get done all the time.

Remember him wanting a loose curl tbrough my hair and i got it blonde n left it straight he looked proper gutted ??

As i said childish but some things i just find really funny and its stupid to everyone else.

I cant help myself.

HH ☘️ And no disrespect to you or your family intended.

It was a sketch show goin through my head.
Chase yirself,there was no disrespect taken.I just love how we’v names that show who we are but without insinuating bigotry or hatred.Names that honour good people who show what a quality race we are.Hh

Back