Amateurs – Celtic’s PR & Media Staff have let down Lawwell, Lennon and the Celtic support

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I've long thought and agreed with the Celtic board and management when they have stayed silent on various different issues, because when you do you allow everyone and their granny to cherry pick at what you say and usually the point you are trying to make is lost in the bull that follows, in the MSM we dont have enough backing in this country, we as you all know even have our own ex players queuing up to stick the knife in.

Having said that there comes a time when enough is enough, the constant barrage of bullshit needs called out.

I was delighted to see Neil have a go and from the snippets I had seen I knew more was left out, I thank the Celtic Star for printing the whole shebang, it gives a better context to the way things went. Now it seems as though our Media team only stepped in to tell the "zoomers " off when they tried to ask a second question.

This surprised me because I had no idea we had a media team and I would like to ask them where the bloody hell they go to when we are getting hammered from every Hun and Uncle Tim in the media, call these tubes out at every false accusation, it will soon stop.

And finally can I ask whoever the Media team are at Celtic Park, why dont you give our more prominent bloggers first crack at questions and allow them to get OUR side of the stories out before the media Jackals put their own spin on it, after all it usually harder to change people's perception of a story after the have already seen a different account of what went on.

The whole PR is a shitstorm ,Lennon was entitled to defend himself as he did i won't class it as a rant rightly or wrongly he was defending his position his players and the club no matter what we think of his position so far he is still the Celtic manager

Our useless Ceo sitting in his comfy office doing a lame arsed video is up their with the pathetic Gefinor video ,he would have more credability and united the support by doing EXACTLY what Lennon done ,,,,,,fight our corner and ffs SPEAK UP

Yet again ignoring what the supporters want them to do they have no friends in the media they don't need to keep them onside they were never on our side or ever will be ,yet we pander to them ITV news have twice did a butchers job on us and still silence

As for Murdos comments

“Celtic is all about the football pitch that is the most important thing. If you start having a go at people and falling out with people then it just means the relationship between the media, the club and himself will not be good.

“Peter has come out and apologised and for Neil to come back and have a real go like this is a real problem for Celtic now. There’s so many people sitting listening to Neil and thinking this is not the way the Celtic manager should be acting.

That's back of the bus material right there ,where they get this pish ''not the way a Celtic manager should be acting '' That's why were being shafted from all sides because we stay silent ,,,,,do our talking on the pitch FFS

why don't we drink soup along with all the rest of the back of the bus feckers

Last edited by a moderator:
As above and this from Murdo McLeod
“Celtic is all about the football pitch that is the most important thing. If you start having a go at people and falling out with people then it just means the relationship between the media, the club and himself will not be good."

Tell that to the fucking SFA and the ones who slant the pitch and for not falling out with people is that you took a knucklecruncher job with Levels 5 and Jim Traynor.

"“Peter has come out and apologised and for Neil to come back and have a real go like this is a real problem for Celtic now. There’s so many people sitting listening to Neil and thinking this is not the way the Celtic manager should be acting."

PL should not be apologising and if he did it is to fans only, and some of usfans did not have an issue with Elite training so no apology neccessary, if it as to the media and the Government then he knows fine fucking well that all protocols and sanctions to ensure safety were as should be and the trip legal, PL should have been out hammering the Government and asking them why are you moving the goalposts and will we fuck hire extra buses to play a football match, shove your football up your arsesif its that dangerous.
There is also people listening to NL and thinking about fucking time we stood up to these draconian bastards and there is also no chance any of the soup takers are going to have our back. If the cap fits murdo.

1611148027500.png

Don't agree with Lennon generally, but sometimes it's just nice to see the Celtic bare their teeth and get stuck in. Didn't like the bunnet either but would rather have him in my corner than not.
Anodyne statements is the politically correct name of the game now.
Also, and please give this some thought. Teams and games all over the country are being Covid postponed why were we forced to play two games with so many out. Don't understand this at all
HH

Everyone knows the SFA and the SMSM will do whatever they can to hamper Celtic. It has always been like this. It was either Dr Venglos or Wim Jansen who said they had never worked in a city where the local media were hostile to the local team.
Someone with a video editor needs to make a video with all of the sevco offside goals and dodgy penalties. No wonder the SFA told BT to fuck off when they offered to run VAR in Scotland. Fairness is the last thing sevco and the SFA want. VAR would be bad for the sevvies and good for whoever they are playing. How many points would the sevvies be ahead without their offside goals and penalties?
I don't think there is a group of referees who are biased, I know there is.
I can see it blatantly every week.
The Deidco Patsy, Craig Whyte said in his book that referees and judges said to him, Whatever Deidco need say the word.

Everyone knows the SFA and the SMSM will do whatever they can to hamper Celtic. It has always been like this. It was either Dr Venglos or Wim Jansen who said they had never worked in a city where the local media were hostile to the local team.
Someone with a video editor needs to make a video with all of the sevco offside goals and dodgy penalties. No wonder the SFA told BT to fuck off when they offered to run VAR in Scotland. Fairness is the last thing sevco and the SFA want. VAR would be bad for the sevvies and good for whoever they are playing. How many points would the sevvies be ahead without their offside goals and penalties?
I don't think there is a group of referees who are biased, I know there is.
I can see it blatantly every week.
The Deidco Patsy, Craig Whyte said in his book that referees and judges said to him, Whatever Deidco need say the word.
The fact that through the years all the worst huns in the black get 2 games first half of the sesson then 2 in the 2nd half .this year they finished the first half with all the top cheaton huns on 3 games each ,,,sort of tells it's own story

penalties replaced extra time for sevco this year ,

I still say PL traitor has the full control over PR.
Lenny raised many valid points on Monday that would be quite rightly worth an investigation.
What he got in return was his comments to be totally undermined by allowing players to carry out media duties.
Would guess lenny comments where not part of PL traitor plans for this season hence has he now been put on silent when he may well have only been scratching the surface of what is really going on behind the scenes.
Not impressed by the current lack of silence on issues that are so important, but there again is that of any surprise from PL traitor?

Don't agree with Lennon generally, but sometimes it's just nice to see the Celtic bare their teeth and get stuck in. Didn't like the bunnet either but would rather have him in my corner than not.
Anodyne statements is the politically correct name of the game now.
Also, and please give this some thought. Teams and games all over the country are being Covid postponed why were we forced to play two games with so many out. Don't understand this at all
HH
Don't understand it mate? Read some of Neil’s comments. That might help clarify things. 🤔 😚

Members online

Latest posts

Back