"Amazing" - The Word from Celtic on Season Ticket Renewals

Who would not want a season ticket for this momentous and historic season? The chance to witness first hand the Decima glory we crave. There are 60,411 seats and over 50,000 season tickets sold. That's guaranteed income for the club. People like me in the diaspora pay a subscription to Celtic TV and can watch the games live or at a less ungodly hour. The Hamilton season opener is at 3.30 am NZ time Monday and I suspect that I will watch it at about 6.30 am before heading to work in a very good mood hopefully. The Friday night 7.45pm kickoffs are a pleasant 6.45 am Saturday slot for me. If you have a season ticket then you are very fortunate. Hopefully you will be able to place your posterior on the hallowed seats and rise regularly to cheer another goal.

See our EXCLUSIVE story from this morning is now 'breaking news' on Daily Record!

Here's the latest...

Your “Pass to Paradise” plus D-Day for 17,000 Celtic Supporters on Waiting List...

well done to every single one of you lucky sons/daughters of bitches am no sexist 😜 seriously well done troops orite we awe know this year wid sell out 200 times over but cause of this pandemic people losing jobs theres alot goin on so to still put ur hand in ur pocket n buy is superb from the famous glasgow Celtic fans, club still needs income no matter wits in the bank so am really proud to be a tim tonite troops HAIL HAIL TO ONE N ALL 👏👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back