An analysis

Agree they’re pish we made them look better than they are. But the lack of Fight tells me one thing NFL is not the man for the Job.
We don’t need a huge clear out. We need a Manager.
Media will sell season tickets for the Huns.
We get the players in we need the 9 is ours
And 10 will follow. But it’s time the Cheque book was found its over to Pl And DD to do the right thing. Thank Lenny for helping us out when Judas left. And get a new man in. NOW.

HH ☘️

We deserved nothing because we didn’t have the desire.

The plus side is.....it’s the hope that kills them and they think today was defining.

Today was nothing.....we are the champions
We have bigger fish to fry in a treble treble but I would blame Lenny his team selection was woeful The man is a legend btw but no Lenny that wasn't good enough It is the hope that kills them right enough Well that and cheating Hector lol

We have been as poor most the season. We just haven't been as shit as the rest.
Hope kills them but it also shows them and other teams that if they believe and go at us they can beat us. If we go into next season the same as we have been this season then we can say goodbye to 9

This game is a wake up call to the Board.

We need to improve.

We need to bring new players that are good enough and are hungry.

Today defined their season...not ours.

We need to step up and show we are looking to the future and we need to improve. Today was nothing.

Tomorrow is everything.

The lack of passion & fight in that team is a big, big worry. To turn in a performance like that today against a bang average team was nothing short of a disgrace. The excuse that we’re already champions doesn’t excuse that I’m afraid.
If Neil Lennon wanted a performance that was going to keep him in the job then it’s a shameful way to show it today.
Unfortunately we have given those mugs the chance to celebrate like they have won a title is our own fault & no one else.
Sorry for the negativity but that was just not a performance worthy of a Celtic shirt ?

We cant have it both ways I'm afraid...we cant say pre-match that we want to hammer them and put them back in their box. then say it means nothing when they beat us.
We have given them and their fans confidence. We now have the close season to deal with their fans and media building them up to world beaters while they jump on every fuck up we make.....and going by our boards past performance there will be enough fuck ups by us for the media to write about and drag us down.

We cant have it both ways I'm afraid...we cant say pre-match that we want to hammer them and put them back in their box. then say it means nothing when they beat us.
We have given them and their fans confidence. We now have the close season to deal with their fans and media building them up to world beaters while they jump on every fuck up we make.....and going by our boards past performance there will be enough fuck ups by us for the media to write about and drag us down.

Wouldn’t you rather they think they are back.....feed their superiority complex?

I’m betting we’ll step up and we’ll improve.....it’s the hope that will kill them.

Exactly Lubo we’re are the Champions.
But that’s not how Champions play or perform. We have to be honest and say we were pish that’s a fact we were second to everything today we let a bang below average teams School us they wanted it more. That’s the worry for me our fitness looks seriously lacking. That comes down to the Manager and how he sets the team up. We were awful we need change at the top and new players with fight. Why no Benkovic back three Toeljan is pants Burke Enough said what’s happened to Rogic.
Answers please Mr Lawell and Dermot Desmond. Fast.

HH ☘️

Wouldn’t you rather they think they are back.....feed their superiority complex?

I’m betting we’ll step up and we’ll improve.....it’s the hope that will kill them.

I understand what you're saying Imatim but I don't want them to have any happiness and joy....let the media and king feed them their artificial hope. Their moonbeams about 55 and superstar signings. I don't want us giving them that hope. That joy. I don't want them to be happy because we don't turn up and put them in their place. The SMSM will give them their hope that will kill them. I'd rather we didnt help them do their job ??

That today should answer the calls for Lenny to be permanent manager,,,,holy fuck,,does not have the tactical nous needed,,has the heart!!that ain’t enuff,,,he does like for like predictable subs,,how da fuck Tom Rogic lasted that long on the park?the young bhoy Johnston!!!really in a game as fevered as this??olly Burke to me just showed why he’s been passed about like a old Scuddy book way clubs,,missed easier chance against Livingston,,sun shine bekons???

the fact that we need to spend serious money during the summer is undeniable but would someone please tell me where the money is coming from over at ipox that they keep banging on about with regard to their summer spending spree .surely there is something strange going on over there who is supposedly funding this moonbeam fantasy .we have the finances to buy some quality thats a fact but the media never seem to question where the money is coming from over there

I’m disappointed but not worried.

They were at home and had nothing to lose.

They got stuck right in and we didn’t show the same commitment.

They have the bragging rights.....but we are the champions.

We were before the game.....and we are after it.

The game that matters to us is the Cup Final.....I’m betting we turn up.

Perspective is everything.....Disappointed on today’s performance?...yes!

But we are the Champions and one game away from being history makers.

Eyes on the prize.

Members online

Latest posts

Back