An analysis

4 all u who think givin them any belief is harmless.
2 those who started watchin Celtic recent & i know one here only just started watching "soccer" since d "more mouth n instagram poses than substance" weah arrived for a short term loan.
ok understood u know no better.
but for all u who have been Celtic fans for before 2019 & think givin the huns any belief is harmless.
U must hav been asleep or 1 of d many Celtic fans M.I.A for most of d nineties, when it took d Legend Tommy Burns going close with only a biscuit tin again printed tenners of d frauds. it took all we had, some luck and them takin it 4 granted and their foot off d gas 4 us 2 top 10.
so fuk off we r champions & all is great. naive as hell fans. 4givable if u started watching soccer in jan but still hav more 2 say on d matter than blimp trump, but all else here, wise up.
images.jpg

Pity the Germans never knew about you, even Turing would had struggled.

All opinions are wanted new middle and like me old. the time of becoming a Celtic fan is from Birth till you find them.
Didn’t know we had to pass your own vision of how we’re meant to think have seen both of Lubos posts they make total sense to me. In fact he’s saying what he feels what a huge amount of Fans are Saying, thinking and Feeling.
I wanted us to send them back to the Stone Age. But a pish version of Celtic turned up no heart no fight no pride. Not the Celtic we’ve become used to.
And having a go at a new to Soccer fan is absolutely fucking ridiculous you help someone new you don’t ridicule someone. I think it’s our new and fantastic and someone I would love to meet someday from the USA
Who also follows our German cousins St Pauli
And a man full of principles who is fighting the good fight against the piece o crap Trump.
And anyone who supports Celtic WNWA.

HH ☘️
Thank Fuck for some sense?

the hatred at the biledome is strong and yes,i think it affected some of our players,but i think that stupid first goal affected us more! HH
A think the dec 29 game made us nervous about Sunday’s game!our players musta been thinking last time they kicked fuck oot us !the officials done shitall to help plus they animal fans baying for blood??only young guys?

the hatred at the biledome is strong and yes,i think it affected some of our players,but i think that stupid first goal affected us more! HH

It all went to shit in a handbasket after that.

Yet we had plenty of time to rectify it.

But we gave up the fight

Apart from broony (and as rubbish as i have previously stated Hayes final ball is and been shot down for it) at least Hayes tried throughout.

look everything about that shower across the city is fake we all know that. when you think about the trophy room full of pure tat the blue room, the marble staircase , the armed forces days the we are the peepul and all the rest of the guff that emanates from that evil place it should be obvious to all that they are a throwback to an empire that no longer exists except in their deluded and warped little minds and they crave for the days when they could get away with anything they liked so the least encouragement we give them the better put them back in their cages i say and the sooner the better

look everything about that shower across the city is fake we all know that. when you think about the trophy room full of pure tat the blue room, the marble staircase , the armed forces days the we are the peepul and all the rest of the guff that emanates from that evil place it should be obvious to all that they are a throwback to an empire that no longer exists except in their deluded and warped little minds and they crave for the days when they could get away with anything they liked so the least encouragement we give them the better put them back in their cages i say and the sooner the better
Hail Hail seven!

Absolutely spot on! ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back