An analysis

Pity the Germans never knew about you, even Turing would had struggled.

curious u find it a pity? only a far right nazi sympathizer wud find it a pity even in joke. a freudien slip.
i hav read som of ur & others here anti english racist rants & ur assumptive anti chinese post, like i said at time u r a bit of a bored racist as well as a troll.
go suk up to ur full o hot air mates mini gang, wot was it - the grumpy old gits club. bout sums u sad jokes up.
TRUMP-BABY-BALLOON-600.jpg

ive seen u & d mini gang hound other members here, go afta them in a gang of back slappers.
u need 2 go now & rush to google 4 a pic to show how amateurish u r at grafics so u n ur old gits gang, can use ur skills :ROFLMAO: 2 go pick on som1 in a scarey gang :ROFLMAO:, as u all pish urselves on a few cans at home. how rich a life u all lead.
so many cool older people in this world! leave the old out of ur club as u insult them! being a bored pitiful miserable or pathetic drunken twat who pish themselvs has nothing 2 do with age as sum of u prove.

Last edited:
curious u find it a pity? only a far right nazi sympathizer wud find it a pity even in joke. a freudien slip.
i hav read som of ur & others here anti english racist rants & ur assumptive anti chinese post, like i said at time u r a bit of a bored racist as well as a troll.
go suk up to ur full o hot air mates mini gang, wot was it - the grumpy old gits club. bout sums u sad jokes up.

ive seen u & d mini gang hound other members here, go afta them in a gang of back slappers.
u need 2 go now & rush to google 4 a pic to show how amateurish u r at grafics so u n ur old gits gang, can use ur skills :ROFLMAO: 2 go pick on som1 in a scarey gang :ROFLMAO:, as u all pish urselves on a few cans at home. how rich a life u all lead.
so many cool older people in this world! leave the old out of ur club as u insult them! being a bored pitiful miserable or pathetic drunken twat who pish themselvs has nothing 2 do with age as sum of u prove.
All i see is in your post is
images.jpg

:poop:

Examples to support your claims?

https://celtsarehere.com/neil-lennons-massive-own-goal/

same main points made as my post by nfl.
nfl is correct about d immaturity of those who just think all is great or just started followin Celtic but full of trump hot air.
but som of us do remember the 90's nfl! & don't wann a risk going back there with u & parker.
nfl looks shagged & on edge now under no real pressure!
Under no real pressure???

Aye that's right its all so very easy to take a team after a Lying buddhist ran away in the night having left behind no real support network, and a whole hosts of disgruntled, overtrained, knackered players who are as bewildered ay the constant MSM false flags and a support who claims they don't read the MSM but react exactly the way the propaganda is suppose to work.

1 Celtic job is always pressure
2 Celtic job with burst operation expenses and whole host of assets that need replaced, is extra pressure
3 Celtic job is always under intense scrutiny, from fans, but negatively from the forces that detest Irish men from a historically Catholic tradition.
4 Celtic job with players you didn't buy is even more pressure when you must win given the head start.
5 Getting a treble treble under the above conditions is high pressure, even if NFL manages to get Celtic over line, he still isn't held high enough in the looney money wasters eyes.

Lennon signings at every club he been at have been worth more on the most part for joining his team. Some have been astronomically successful and the value added is very hard to compete with.

Rodgers spent millions and added very little value on off park with his signings. he did take other peoples signings and make them better and more valuable.

Rodgers managed to double the highest operation costs in Scotland without really making the team that much more valuable, and certainly not with his own signings, Dembele excluded but he was a weird English Scottish market anomaly that allowed Celtic bargain of the century in Scotland.

None of the big name managers, who incidentally come as much of on field risk as Lennon, but like Rodgers are used to working in bizarre hyper inflated, hard to justify, markets where the only added value comes from perpetual hyper inflating market, which is unsubstainable.

I can't think of any other manager, who reached European final as player, won multiple championships in Scotland both as player and manager, who manages to unearth bargain after bargain who can compete at the champions end of the tables.

Now his style recently might not be as fluent as we would like, but he has made us more defensively capable, he has taken fringe players and brought them into contention for final, he has not had much attacking options since rodgers likes having no real CF in his team of tippy happy left tippy happy right, chance to shoot, no, no, not, tippy happy left tippy happy right. no shooting until you are inside 6 yard box.

But this lennon has no pressure is bollocks.

Slippy G has no pressure
But in a year he looks 10 year older.

go figure

YTDMBI

Examples to support your claims?
he & d mini gang troll me & others in a gang, accuses members of been huns, so a troll imo.
he assumed i was chinese previous https://celticnoise.com/threads/mick-lustig-magnificent-mad-bastard.3832/post-65988
& now this freudian slip,
Pity the Germans never knew about you, even Turing would had struggled.
poss he is just a second rate joke teller & needs or thinks ok 2 tell d racist jokes like fr ted
or just a bit of a racist

???

he & d mini gang troll me & others in a gang, accuses members of been huns, so a troll imo.
he assumed i was chinese previous https://celticnoise.com/threads/mick-lustig-magnificent-mad-bastard.3832/post-65988
& now this freudian slip,

poss he is just a second rate joke teller & needs or thinks ok 2 tell d racist jokes like fr ted
or just a bit of a racist
Never called you a hun called you a fanny you
Claim NFL isn’t trying. That’s why your a Fud.
For his many faults you always get 100% from NFL. You have one thing in common with NFL you talk 100% ???.
I’m no in a mini gang I’m on Celtic Noise where I disagree with you.
That’s the point of a forum. By the way look up Alan Turing he’s one of the reasons your able to talk ? in this country and we’re able to do it in English not cherman. D yi c whit a mein.

HH ☘️?

For his many faults you always get 100% from NFL. You have one thing in common with NFL you talk 100% ???.
That’s the point of a forum. By the way look up Alan Turing he’s one of the reasons your able to talk ? in this country and we’re able to do it in English not cherman. D yi c whit a mein.

HH ☘️?
??

HH ☘️?

wot r u on about u wee sadman? how many account names do u hav here 2 b so mixed up :oops:
i never even posted 2 u & i never said no such thing about nfl.
i know nfl givs 100% always has always will. i know that bcoz unlike u sad 24-7 online fans i hav seen him play n manage, as a regular most weekends when not working for a living n paying 2 watch .
u r just makin shit up, or selectin out of context on purpose as part of d bored mini gang who get together 2 drive off members who u dont like or refuse 2 suck up to u sad disturbd clowns.

oh n btw go tell ur min gang trollin mate or ur other user accounts all about d borin turing stuff, as that was also not my comment or interest, now do run along clown. u make this forum look intollerant & 4 d bored no lifes only

https://celtsarehere.com/neil-lennons-massive-own-goal/

same main points made as my post by nfl.
nfl is correct about d immaturity of those who just think all is great or just started followin Celtic but full of trump hot air.
but som of us do remember the 90's nfl! & don't wann a risk going back there with u & parker.
nfl looks shagged & on edge now under no real pressure!
Hi Dhoopster d u read above yeah cutting edge comments is this the100% support you give to NFL. Weird how you like to give but sad men like me give back. Oh and I’ve only got one name on here I too remember the bad years done the 70/80/90/00/19s we take the bad because the good days are many.
But enough of the Tit for Tat. Now Wee sadman has to take his teeth oot to wash them now where’s the Daz.

?

wot r u on about u wee sadman? how many account names do u hav here 2 b so mixed up :oops:
i never even posted 2 u & i never said no such thing about nfl.
i know nfl givs 100% always has always will. i know that bcoz unlike u sad 24-7 online fans i hav seen him play n manage, as a regular most weekends when not working for a living n paying 2 watch .
u r just makin shit up, or selectin out of context on purpose as part of d bored mini gang who get together 2 drive off members who u dont like or refuse 2 suck up to u sad disturbd clowns.

oh n btw go tell ur min gang trollin mate or ur other user accounts all about d borin turing stuff, as that was also not my comment or interest, now do run along clown. u make this forum look intollerant & 4 d bored no lifes only
:poop:DPoopster

Members online

Latest posts

Back