An analysis

I’m disappointed but not worried.

They were at home and had nothing to lose.

They got stuck right in and we didn’t show the same commitment.

They have the bragging rights.....but we are the champions.

We were before the game.....and we are after it.

The game that matters to us is the Cup Final.....I’m betting we turn up.

Perspective is everything.....Disappointed on today’s performance?...yes!

But we are the Champions and one game away from being history makers.

Eyes on the prize.
Correct Imatim just pissed off at the performance today. Treble Treble will make up for it. ??
But confirms NFL not the man for 9 and 10.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

We were beaten for pace all over the “SHOP” today.

There seemed to not to be any clear game plan nor tactics from us on show.

Why did it seem like we had no clue? Just headless chickens.... from champions?

Why does jk seem to be managing?

Why is Lenny not managing his own style of play but going with the snakes?

Where is his input as manager?

Why are they incapable of adapting changes throughout the game?

No hunger/desire/want.

No pace.

No fkn fair on the fans who turned up and took god knows what.

Too many found lacking.

When i see a game like that i am concerned about who has the requirements to be a Celtic Warrior for next season.

Not good enough nowhere fkn near it

Treble Treble winners we may be - but we , as fans , have to face the facts that we are running on empty .
Quite why I don't know .
Have the players not come to terms with BR flitting in the night ? ;
do the players not get on with Lennon ?
is there discontent in the dressing room ?

I think we are fooling ourselves if we think that we can continue our winning ways with just a wee tinker here or there with the team ; add a player or two and all will be well .

In my opinion we need a clear out - starting with management .
Let's not confuse loyalty to Lenny with pragmatism .Poor team selection today ( like BR at same venue in Dec), poor tactics , dreadfully late subs when some were clearly anonymous ( I know - who do you remove when so many were poor ? ) This was always going to be a physical battle - so Rogic and Johnston just not up for it .
Some players appear to be on their hols already or playing like they don't give a f*ck - not acceptable to any of the fans !
Some on here have mentioned fitness - if that is an issue then it is really worrying for the future .

Lots to ponder for the next few days until the Board make a decision on the new coach . This will make or break next season !

The board have had long enough now to resolve the managerial situation. If there isn’t an announcement the week after SFA Cup Final then they should hang their heads in shame/embarrassment.
This next manager is the bedrock for our tilt for the 10✋??? We better get it right. We need proper investment in that team on today’s performance ?

The board have had long enough now to resolve the managerial situation. If there isn’t an announcement the week after SFA Cup Final then they should hang their heads in shame/embarrassment.
This next manager is the bedrock for our tilt for the 10✋??? We better get it right. We need proper investment in that team on today’s performance ?
sauce con frito?

Exactly, Imatim -- in reality, this game meant nothing. Fortunately, it looks like we came away pretty much unscathed (anyone know how Lustig is?)
We came out unscathed was the most important part of the match not the result. Maybe that was the point of the tactics on Sunday, do not get injured, do not get involved in any rough housing, let them have their day. Save yourself for the Treble Treble???

The board should be far down the road of getting a new manager, as befitting a multi million pound enterprise. If the answer is Lennon, or the recently sacked Houghton, or Clarke then they won't have done that.
There are too many players who either shouldn't be there anymore or should never have been there.
This season has been dire from start to finish. I'm confident about the Cup final only because Hearts are really really bad. The board must realise the scale of the task in hand, the ??have beat us on aggregate games v them and , wherever their dosh is coming from, it's coming. We need to put clear water between us and them, and show some fight, guile and organisation in Europe. Make or break summer.

We cant have it both ways I'm afraid...we cant say pre-match that we want to hammer them and put them back in their box. then say it means nothing when they beat us.
We have given them and their fans confidence. We now have the close season to deal with their fans and media building them up to world beaters while they jump on every fuck up we make.....and going by our boards past performance there will be enough fuck ups by us for the media to write about and drag us down.
this

and
I understand what you're saying Imatim but I don't want them to have any happiness and joy....let the media and king feed them their artificial hope. Their moonbeams about 55 and superstar signings. I don't want us giving them that hope. That joy. I don't want them to be happy because we don't turn up and put them in their place. The SMSM will give them their hope that will kill them. I'd rather we didnt help them do their job ??
this

4 all u who think givin them any belief is harmless.
2 those who started watchin Celtic recent & i know one here only just started watching "soccer" since d "more mouth n instagram poses than substance" weah arrived for a short term loan.
ok understood u know no better.
but for all u who have been Celtic fans for before 2019 & think givin the huns any belief is harmless.
U must hav been asleep or 1 of d many Celtic fans M.I.A for most of d nineties, when it took d Legend Tommy Burns going close with only a biscuit tin again printed tenners of d frauds. it took all we had, some luck and them takin it 4 granted and their foot off d gas 4 us 2 top 10.
so fuk off we r champions & all is great. naive as hell fans. 4givable if u started watching soccer in jan but still hav more 2 say on d matter than blimp trump, but all else here, wise up.

2 those who started watchin Celtic recent & i know one here only just started watching "soccer" since d "more mouth n instagram poses than substance" weah arrived for a short term loan.
but for all u who have been Celtic fans for before 2019 & think givin the huns any belief is harmless.
U must hav been asleep or 1 of d many Celtic fans M.I.A for most of d nineties, when it took d Legend Tommy Burns going close with only a biscuit tin again printed tenners of d frauds. it took all we had, some luck and them takin it 4 granted and their foot off d gas 4 us 2 top 10.
so fuk off we r champions & all is great. naive as hell fans. 4givable if u started watching soccer in jan but still hav more 2 say on d matter than blimp trump, but all else here, wise up.
All opinions are wanted new middle and like me old. the time of becoming a Celtic fan is from Birth till you find them.
Didn’t know we had to pass your own vision of how we’re meant to think have seen both of Lubos posts they make total sense to me. In fact he’s saying what he feels what a huge amount of Fans are Saying, thinking and Feeling.
I wanted us to send them back to the Stone Age. But a pish version of Celtic turned up no heart no fight no pride. Not the Celtic we’ve become used to.
And having a go at a new to Soccer fan is absolutely fucking ridiculous you help someone new you don’t ridicule someone. I think it’s our new and fantastic and someone I would love to meet someday from the USA
Who also follows our German cousins St Pauli
And a man full of principles who is fighting the good fight against the piece o crap Trump.
And anyone who supports Celtic WNWA.

HH ☘️

All opinions are wanted new middle and like me old. the time of becoming a Celtic fan is from Birth till you find them.
Didn’t know we had to pass your own vision of how we’re meant to think have seen both of Lubos posts they make total sense to me. In fact he’s saying what he feels what a huge amount of Fans are Saying, thinking and Feeling.
I wanted us to send them back to the Stone Age. But a pish version of Celtic turned up no heart no fight no pride. Not the Celtic we’ve become used to.
And having a go at a new to Soccer fan is absolutely fucking ridiculous you help someone new you don’t ridicule someone. I think it’s our new and fantastic and someone I would love to meet someday from the USA
And a man full of principles who is fighting the good fight against the piece o crap Trump.

HH ☘️
well said Jam Sam, snide we don't need! Hail Hail!

:poop:

HH ☘️

Wit a post JS. You rock ????

The lack of passion & fight in that team is a big, big worry. To turn in a performance like that today against a bang average team was nothing short of a disgrace. The excuse that we’re already champions doesn’t excuse that I’m afraid.
If Neil Lennon wanted a performance that was going to keep him in the job then it’s a shameful way to show it today.
Unfortunately we have given those mugs the chance to celebrate like they have won a title is our own fault & no one else.
Sorry for the negativity but that was just not a performance worthy of a Celtic shirt ?
I agree it was an unacceptable performance but I can’t help thinking if the game actually meant something the result and performance would have been vastly different.
Celtic have won every crunch game in the last 3seasons.

HH ☘️

Thanks for making sense of what I said Jam. Half the time I've not got a clue what I'm writing. The only thing I'm 100% sure of is we will beat someone 24-0 at some point.....and when we do me and MD will be rich!!!! Rich I tell ye!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back