An extra prezzie from castle greyscull

They will not attack us tho Shammie coz they're no in our lg???Early goal & let them come oot harrased by the FILTH that Follow Follow them & then see their ARSES Collapse ???????
One of the best things about those fucking idiots thinking they are still "ra ranjurs" is that they believe the hype that surrounds them. They will try to play attacking football because they are at home and they think they are a team that died in 2012. My honest prediction.....if we don't take our foot of their throats in the 2nd half, 6-0...maybe more. Defo not any less ???

One of the best things about those fucking idiots thinking they are still "ra ranjurs" is that they believe the hype that surrounds them. They will try to play attacking football because they are at home and they think they are a team that died in 2012. My honest prediction.....if we don't take our foot of their throats in the 2nd half, 6-0...maybe more. Defo not any less ???
That my Friend wd be the best New Yr in many a yr???Tae fukin DESTROY that SCUM in front ae 50,000 Zombies???? wd be the DVD ae the MILLENNIUM ??????HH☘☘☘☘????????

That my Friend wd be the best New Yr in many a yr???Tae fukin DESTROY that SCUM in front ae 50,000 Zombies???? wd be the DVD ae the MILLENNIUM ??????HH☘☘☘☘????????
Maybe there should be no DVD just to show the huns that beating them is nothing special?

PS Nothing special in terms of achievement... obviously it is a good laugh.

Last edited:
Maybe there should be no DVD just to show the huns that beating them is nothing special?

PS In terms of achievement... obviously it is a good laugh.
If that's the case then why not gie the poor wee Souls the 3 pts fur oor visit tae Diepox in May as it's the only way they'll ever tk 3 pts aff us??????..Am joking of crse..Gie the bastards NUTHIN!!??????

Having watched the Celtic performance in today's game & then watched "The Ranger's" v Hibernian, I can honestly say "The Peepul" will be fvckin raging after that pish they had tae endure today they're incapable of killing a game off.

McGregor is the only thing that's stopping them from a serious pumping, still think we'll stick 4 past them on Saturday, hopefully the cvnt in goals has a bad day & it could be 8. MON THE HOOPS

Members online

Latest posts

Back