An historically important match you were at?

Hoopy427

I'll be honest I'm only posting this because it's as quiet as a mouse's fart in here tonight, it's as if some people have something better to do on a Friday night, smug sociable bastards. So we're you at a game where something notable occurred? I'll kick it off with i was at Kenny Dalglish's hundredth cap for Scotland. King Kenny did a lap of honour at the end and I'm sure he smiled straight at young Hoopy in the Celtic end.

Was at the Leeds game as a 9 year old with ma da but we left at half time because the crowd was too much if a crush and I couldn't see anything anyway
wiz at the Hun's end for that game John,felt strange bein in a covered end! the leed's fan's in the enclosure,about 5,000 tried it on at the end of the game, 120,000 Celtic fan's!!!!!! we know how that turned oot!

Celtic v Leeds Utd European Cup semi final 1970, the crowd was above the limit and the crush was unbelievable, I saw the whole game from the left of the 'Rangers' end
I was 16 and after Bobby Muroch's goal, the girl beside me, I didn't know her, grabbed me and laid a big smacker on me
Everybody's going metal, we're winching away good style
Have never forgotten that night, for more than the fact we won
Wonder if she remembers that ;-)
When I got home, my mum met met the door & told me I was going to Milan, for the final
A wonderful memory for me
HH

Celtic v Leeds Utd European Cup semi final 1970, the crowd was above the limit and the crush was unbelievable, I saw the whole game from the left of the 'Rangers' end
I was 16 and after Bobby Muroch's goal, the girl beside me, I didn't know her, grabbed me and laid a big smacker on me
Everybody's going metal, we're winching away good style
Have never forgotten that night, for more than the fact we won
Wonder if she remembers that ;-)
When I got home, my mum met met the door & told me I was going to Milan, for the final
A wonderful memory for me
HH
Brilliant D! HH

remember walkin hame after the match, gettin tae brigton cross, tae shout's of "rattlin yer rosary beads ya fenian bastaart" they didnae react too well, tae ma universal GIRFUY gesture, the speed ah went up Orr street Alan Wells widnae huv caught me!
Nice one Michael
Like me, getting on the wrong 'Supporters special' at Gimour St & having to ride it all the way to Glasgow Central ;-) ;-)

Members online

Back