Celtic:

Who are we?
What are we all about?
What defines us?
What bonds us together?
What makes us different?
What do we like?
What do we dislike or even abhor?
What do we believe in? (This isn’t a faith question by the way)

So what resonates with you when it comes to Celtic?.....care to share your views?

First and foremost it was the team, I fell in love (not too strong a word btw) with the Buzz Bomb when I first went to watch Celtic with my dad. Bobby Lennox was is exactly what I imagined a Celtic player to be dynamic and skillful.
As I got a bit older I understood better what we were supposed to stand for as a club i.e. I believe we have a social conscience and a positive contribution to make. I'm starting to doubt that now which I explain a bit more in this post.

Conscience Social justice
Exceptional players Jinky Henrick and Lubo
Lifting Big Ears
The Boss Jock Stein
Incredible FANS Faithful through and through
Celtic A Club Like No Other.

Some of my reasons but the Feeling inside me when I see them play just the best High ever
Outside my Kids being born.
and passing that love onto my Son who’s a Season ticket at Paradise
It’s in my DNA Always

HH 🍀

Celtic Social Charter

Celtic Football Club, from the supporters to the management and owners, welcome the statement of intent in its Social Charter to set out the values and actions that are part of the best that Celtic stands for.

The best that Celtic stands for is supporting the charitable principles of its founder.
Click here to find out more.

The best that Celtic stands for is promoting health and well-being, understanding and positive social integration.

The best that Celtic stands for is as an inclusive organisation being open to all regardless of age, sex, race, religion or disability.

The best that Celtic stands for is upholding a shared set of positive values including success, fair play, and appreciation of skills.

The best that Celtic stands for is building on the renowned qualities of our supporters.

The Fans

Matchday visits

Celtic FC Foundation

Celtic Social Charter

Celtic Football Club, from the supporters to the management and owners, welcome the statement of intent in its Social Charter to set out the values and actions that are part of the best that Celtic stands for.

The best that Celtic stands for is supporting the charitable principles of its founder.

The best that Celtic stands for is promoting health and well-being, understanding and positive social integration.

The best that Celtic stands for is as an inclusive organisation being open to all regardless of age, sex, race, religion or disability.

The best that Celtic stands for is upholding a shared set of positive values including success, fair play, and appreciation of skills.

The best that Celtic stands for is building on the renowned qualities of our supporters.

The Fans

Matchday visits

Celtic FC Foundation

Some serious original thinking from you there chief. 👍

Unreal man..
Betta believe it! This Fukin Pussy was askin whoze gon tae Rome when she's a MONKEY HUN BASTARD!😂😂😂😂..Get this Fukin Bell-end Outed & RED CARDED fur Fukin Good!!😠😠😠😠😠😠

What does that even mean darling?

I'll post a picture of of my ticket in 2 minutes with a time stamp

Back