An Identikit of Who We Are

Aye but that’s a mans haunds and could be Lord Lucan always thought he was in Carluke no Rome a photo proves fekawe Hen

HH πŸ€

yous can think what you want

i know that my first game was away to StMirren in a cup replay in 1980,we won 3-2.. i was 8 years old...i wanted to go to the 4-2 league winning game the previous May but my old dear, GRHS wouldnt let me as trouble was brewing that night..
My first European game, not long after that packed out cup replay at love street, was at Parkhead , down the front of the Celtic end when we beat Real 2-0... unreal crowd that night
Later, that year (1980) i was in the old high stand with my later father when we beat the huns in extra time and watched the ensuing riot develop before my eyes..incredible site...that was my first cup final...my biggest and earliest disappointment as a fan came at Dens Park that same year when my old man and a convoy of his mates, all drove up to Dundee to see us play a routine game against Dundee...i remember we went 1 up but things went from bad to worse and they humped us 5-1...not until the huns pumped us by the same score at Ibrox had we been trounced domestically by that margin....who on here remembers travelling down to Old Trafford for the Celtic -Rapid game? on the motorway, the poor guy from the minibus getting knocked down on the hard shoulder? ..first time i saw a dead body....or the poor spearmint chewing gum/ macaroooon bar / gammon roll salesman in the jungle whos arse fell out of his cardboard box one time and his wares scattered everywhere then being mercilessly scooped up by all and sundry.. as a 12-13 year old, that was funny as fuck but stays in your mind...

just a few details of my earliest memories, not that i needed to but just because someone doesnt conform to the views of the apparent closely knit ship on this board, doesnt make them any less of a Celtic fan as the next man

Last edited:
yous can think what you want

i know that my first game was away to StMirren in a cup replay in 1980,we won 3-2.. i was 8 years old...i wanted to go to the 4-2 league winning game the previous May but my old dear, GRHS wouldnt let me as trouble was brewing that night..
My first European game, not long after that packed out cup replay at love street, was at Parkhead , down the front of the Celtic end when we beat Real 2-0... unreal crowd that night
Later, that year (1980) i was in the old high stand with my later father when we beat the huns in extra time and watched the ensuing riot develop before my eyes..incredible site...that was my first cup final...my biggest and earliest disappointment as a fan came at Dens Park that same year when my old man and a convoy of his mates, all drove up to Dundee to see us play a routine game against Dundee...i remember we went 1 up but things went from bad to worse and they humped us 5-1...not until the huns pumped us by the same score at Ibrox had we been trounced domestically by that margin....

just a few details of my earliest memories, not that i needed to but just because someone doesnt conform to the views of the apparent closely knit ship on this board, doesnt make them any less of a Celtic fan as the next man
That’s not what I said the photo proves nothing.
if you’re a Celtic fan then great I will apologise immediately but if you look back at what you say. Well your one of the very few who moan when the Noise posts about the Huns
We speak of all the Teams The Sheep mini huns Hobs to name a few
We’ve had a lot of lurkers on here so we’re always wary
but you don’t care so will leave it there

HH πŸ€”

That’s not what I said the photo proves nothing.
if you’re a Celtic fan then great I will apologise immediately but if you look back at what you say. Well your one of the very few who moan when the Noise posts about the Huns
We speak of all the Teams The Sheep mini huns Hobs to name a few
We’ve had a lot of lurkers on here so we’re always wary
but you don’t care so will leave it there

HH πŸ€”

ive already said numerous times about the hun posting... i dont like it..its seems that every thread degenerates on to that subject..... yes i dont need to prove anything to anyone but when dafties come on and throw shit about you when they clearly dont know you, kinda puts your back up a bit.....thats the only thing that gets on my goat... i know i was at Rome, i have photos, memories and met new acquaintances... for those who never went, go...its a beautiful city... i got married there nearly 20 years ago

anyway

HH lol

ive already said numerous times about the hun posting... i dont like it..its seems that every thread degenerates on to that subject..... yes i dont need to prove anything to anyone but when dafties come on and throw shit about you when they clearly dont know you, kinda puts your back up a bit.....thats the only thing that gets on my goat... i know i was at Rome, i have photos, memories and met new acquaintances... for those who never went, go...its a beautiful city... i got married there nearly 20 years ago

anyway

HH lol
He said goat he's one of them :Dnobody knows you mate ,you got off to a rocky start and you weren't the first and defo won't be the last enjoy the noise

I have watched Celtic for 50 years this year. My friend who has passed away used to define us not just supporters of a team but followers of a cause ( small c). My dad who introduced me to Celtic told me in my business life not to discuss politics or my football team. It's one of the few things I ignored. My team was very visible and I am humble enough to recognise that mostly it was fine and at others not so much.
All my life Celtic have been an integral element of my being and I see it now in my two boys. Even my daughter who has zero interest in football will come to Celtic Park with me and ask how are " we " doing, so it's in there!!
So I've probably not answered the opening question but I am just writing what I feel
This site just adds to the joy ( mostlyπŸ™‚)
HH

It appears that our resident agitator is continuing to highjack the narrative.....tell me Docco?.....have you any relationship with the SMSM?

Asking for a friend...

Seems like our resident ubertim can't move on and accept that he was wrong about someone all along

...never mind

Members online

No members online now.

Back