An Irish Celtic Fan Tells The Racist Bigots “This Is Home.”

If they changed one word in that song it would create a worldwide outcry.
Instead of Famine, if they used the word Slavery or Holocaust.
Think about the implications and the way this song has been allowed to be sang in Scotland for years with no notice by the Scottish government.

Good piece.
I'm a 2nd generation scot from Irish immigrants and have known nothing else but bigotry in the land of my birth. I will never feel 2nd best to these peepo. It is I who is the better man and live a better life not because of what they think of me but because of what I think of me. I thank my parents for bringing me up as someone to love my football club and not to hate others and I refuse to lose my identity as a proud scot from Irish roots.🍀

I'm a 2nd generation scot from Irish immigrants and have known nothing else but bigotry in the land of my birth. I will never feel 2nd best to these peepo. It is I who is the better man and live a better life not because of what they think of me but because of what I think of me. I thank my parents for bringing me up as someone to love my football club and not to hate others and I refuse to lose my identity as a proud scot from Irish roots.🍀
Sorry all ...having looked at my post its pretty poor. I mentioned the word bigotry it was of course anti Catholic/Irish Racism. So therefore being a Catholic from Irish origin I shouldn't be and certainly am not proud to be Scottish until this disease is dealt with ...just thought I should correct that.

Sorry all ...having looked at my post its pretty poor. I mentioned the word bigotry it was of course anti Catholic/Irish Racism. So therefore being a Catholic from Irish origin I shouldn't be and certainly am not proud to be Scottish until this disease is dealt with ...just thought I should correct that.
I get the setiment mag7 but I still think u shud be proud of where ur from wherever that may be...we can't feel guilt for others actions we can be proud of the rest of the country just not the klan same as the Irish are proud beyond to be even though they have the loyalist scourge in theyre country being proud does not condone the actions of others HH

Home is were the heart is, your heart drives you and a healthy mind will conquer any of societies ill's and eradicate the cancer's in this case which goes by the name of racism and bigotry.
Proud to be Scottish

I get the setiment mag7 but I still think u shud be proud of where ur from wherever that may be...we can't feel guilt for others actions we can be proud of the rest of the country just not the klan same as the Irish are proud beyond to be even though they have the loyalist scourge in theyre country being proud does not condone the actions of others HH
Home is were the heart is, your heart drives you and a healthy mind will conquer any of societies ill's and eradicate the cancer's in this case which goes by the name of racism and bigotry.
Proud to be Scottish
Both fair comment and maybe I haven't quite phrased my thoughts correctly but you know where I am coming from HH 👍

Back