An open Letter to Dermot Desmond

Derry Bhoy

Dermot it would be great if you could drag yourself of the golf course and and leave your hideout in the Sandy Lane Resort in Barbados and let us know what your plans are for our club are going forward. As the chief shareholder of the club you need to show some respect for the supporters and solve this disasterous situation ASAP.
If you have lost interest in the day to day running of the club then just sell your shares, dont forget no club can ignore their supporters after all there is no club without the fans.
No doubt you would say that I employ a C.E.O. to do that job. Well I have to tell you that your CEO is getting more toxic by the day he is becoming more unpopular than the Kellys and Whites and that is saying something. He has failed to stand up for the club, the players or supporters ,that includes SFA/SLFL/Res 12/The corrupt refs/The 5 way agreement/ lost us John Mc Ginn/just some of his disasterous decisions
I know you are now 70 and probably thinking of retiring if you have no interest in the day to day running of Celtic, then if that is the case sell your shares to someone who will show some interest in the club and the supporters.
I also think it was disgraceful that in the time of a major epidemic that you or your C.E.O. sanctioned the Dubai trip.
According to one of the Scottish rags you have given your support to LENNON which i find increditable considering the season we are having.
You need to seriously take a more hands on approach if you are staying at Celtic. Peter Lawwell , Neil Lennon and the backroom team need to go and I wouldnt allow either of them near the transfer market during this window.
Time Dermot to go and look for a new manager and new coaching team and a new CEO, its time also to freshen up the board and get rid of the current chairman,this is the board that have stood by and watched as the fans were barricaded out of Celtic Park
OVER TO YOU DERMOT !!!!!!!

Dermot it would be great if you could drag yourself of the golf course and and leave your hideout in the Sandy Lane Resort in Barbados and let us know what your plans are for our club are going forward. As the chief shareholder of the club you need to show some respect for the supporters and solve this disasterous situation ASAP.
If you have lost interest in the day to day running of the club then just sell your shares, dont forget no club can ignore their supporters after all there is no club without the fans.
No doubt you would say that I employ a C.E.O. to do that job. Well I have to tell you that your CEO is getting more toxic by the day he is becoming more unpopular than the Kellys and Whites and that is saying something. He has failed to stand up for the club, the players or supporters ,that includes SFA/SLFL/Res 12/The corrupt refs/The 5 way agreement/ lost us John Mc Ginn/just some of his disasterous decisions
I know you are now 70 and probably thinking of retiring if you have no interest in the day to day running of Celtic, then if that is the case sell your shares to someone who will show some interest in the club and the supporters.
I also think it was disgraceful that in the time of a major epidemic that you or your C.E.O. sanctioned the Dubai trip.
According to one of the Scottish rags you have given your support to LENNON which i find increditable considering the season we are having.
You need to seriously take a more hands on approach if you are staying at Celtic. Peter Lawwell , Neil Lennon and the backroom team need to go and I wouldnt allow either of them near the transfer market during this window.
Time Dermot to go and look for a new manager and new coaching team and a new CEO, its time also to freshen up the board and get rid of the current chairman,this is the board that have stood by and watched as the fans were barricaded out of Celtic Park
OVER TO YOU DERMOT !!!!!!!
Dear Derry Bhoy,
Please be advised I received ur message whilst residing over a 5 foot putt for NET Birdie🤣🤣🤣.. I will of course continue to MASQUERADE as giving a Fuk when as u all kno the club is just a play thing for me! 😏😏😏

Dear Mr Desmond, I'm not normally one to complain too much, I've always taken the good with the bad, the ups with the downs. Let me say also, I'm not a glory hunter. For me, being a Celtic supporter isn't all about winning trophies. The ethos and values of our club goes much deeper than that. However, I have to admit to a degree concern about the direction we as club seem to be taking. As a business man I'm sure you have an inbuilt dislike of waste: and yet we seem to be repeatedly squandering millions of pounds on players who obviously are not quite up the standard required to wear the famous jersey. This I find both worrying and confusing.

Is it maybe that you feel you can't take the club any further ? Or do you, too, feel let down by bad decisions being made by our CEO ? if indeed it's the latter, then should you not call time on his tenure ?

As I say Mr Desmond, I'm worried about the direction the club is taking. It's difficult to believe how far we've fallen. The opportunity to create even more history is all but gone, so it would seem to me that, with the future in mind, both immediate and longer term, decisions have to be made now.

I'm not in a position to influence those decisions. I can only hope and trust you.
I hope to goodness I'm wrong, but if you delay taking action, I fear prolonged period of frustrating mediocrity.

Yours in Celtic
Frank Owen.

Dear Mr Desmond.......Being second best to a team that has never won a trophy...a team that is owing millions...a team that is never out of court.....a team that has no big signings....a team that is corrupt to the core......a team wearing castore because nobody else will go near them.....and that team is looking like stopping our 10..........We should have been well ahead of that team before Christmas................................That is why we need change Mr Desmond....and we need it now....

To the absentee landlord

Your as much to blame as your ceo for the state our club finds itself in ,were just a number on your portfolio to you, something to boast about on your golfing days out a play thing you have never showed an interest in except for the balance sheet and the time you ego was insulted

Your no longer part of the solution your now a big part of the problem

Dear Celtic Customers,

Celtic are and always will be a trophy for my mantle piece and one which I can brag about to the chaps on the 19th hole

Yours Sincerely (sic)

Dezzie

Last edited:

Members online

Back