And we thought these peepul had reached the depths of depravity

Young women out to enjoy themselves playing football in the Womens Scottish Cup
only to be introduced to the vile mouths of the peepul supporters.

HH
The only surprising thing here is that people are surprised by it .

Scum before they died and scum when reincarnated.

And yet another group of people get to feel the depths of the Huns depravity, those poor women and girls, no money involved at that level of the game, their only doing it for the “love” of football, amateur players, housewife’s, nurses, secretaries, factory workers and shop workers up against “professional “ players, with “professional troll’s” as fans

TRUELY SCOTLAND’S SHAME 😡

And yet another group of people get to feel the depths of the Huns depravity, those poor women and girls, no money involved at that level of the game, their only doing it for the “love” of football, amateur players, housewife’s, nurses, secretaries, factory workers and shop workers up against “professional “ players, with “professional troll’s” as fans

And the ironic thing aboot it is...it's lassies like them that have other jobs that end up payin fur these professionals n their life style...coz the tax payer footed rangers bill...so the tax payers gonni foot sevcos

Hmmm...’troll’ isn't exactly the word I would use to describe them but I get your gist.

haud me backs day oot

Great video, love bear on bear action, if they can’t find a Tim/catholic they’ll punch the 7 shades oot themselves, love the bearette’s at the end knickers at their ankles pissing in the streets, classy birds 🤣
One thing that strikes me, the polis just stand by and watch them pissing, fighting, throwing stuff at them, in the whole 12 mins of that video only seen 2 arrests made, one right at the start outside McDonalds, where they huckle the guy lying knocked out on the ground, and the other one was they guy ha falls over backwards over the traffic barrier
What a difference to how the polis treat the green brigade, no “kettling/baton charges 😡😡

The "extra" bastards that attended will not have been part of the usual womens team support.
Sounds like the huns...missing the fix decided to attend.

Its a shame, but predictable none the less.

Not saying their isn't some demonic hun wife's getting stuck in on match days from the stands.
Not to the level it's reported.

Its a bit sad intit

Back