Andrew Dallas

He is clown and it has been suggested he resigned before he was chopped as his performances would not have met the standards required when reviewed.
"Eh a canny dae it wae aw that help fae the telly"
Exactly you little orange bastard. I wouldn't be surprised if he sat down with the old man and had a let's play VAR night in. Reviewed his games as a test and guess what?
The speed of his fast track from dud to super fud says it all.

He is clown and it has been suggested he resigned before he was chopped as his performances would not have met the standards required when reviewed.
"Eh a canny dae it wae aw that help fae the telly"
Exactly you little orange bastard. I wouldn't be surprised if he sat down with the old man and had a let's play VAR night in. Reviewed his games as a test and guess what?
The speed of his fast track from dud to super fud says it all.

Dud to super fud ???

AND.NOT A MENTION IN MAINSTREAM SPORTS PAPERS VERY STRANGE??

Qualified on the word of daddy and the horrific handshake.

Plenty more referees put the work in to be overlooked by a real bastards son.

Inexperience found out in Europe.

The rules now are he shouldn’t preside over the big games in Scotland? Lets see what goat the brotherhood pull out the bag for him.

Anyone got a solution to the cheating Masons who make up 90% of Scottish referees? They will try to be subtle and award us a penalty if we are 4-0 up already. (See! No bias!!!!!) All it takes is a few deliberate decisions to ruin a season. They will be desperate to deny us a title and to assist the blue team. Current or prior membership of the Orange Order or Masons should disqualify a referee. The present situation is unacceptable.

Anyone got a solution to the cheating Masons who make up 90% of Scottish referees? They will try to be subtle and award us a penalty if we are 4-0 up already. (See! No bias!!!!!) All it takes is a few deliberate decisions to ruin a season. They will be desperate to deny us a title and to assist the blue team. Current or prior membership of the Orange Order or Masons should disqualify a referee. The present situation is unacceptable.

They wont overhaul their stronghold. We need a sleeper in the form of a tim that went to a public school to rise to the top then change things. Its the only way i can think off.

Nothing fair is ever done in Scotland. Fisiani. Be glad your parents got you out.

Equal opportunities employer. 25%catholic, 25% hunshit,, 25% Muslim 25% wummin. Intolerable bastards will never allow it to happen in their closed shop though. Fuk em, well just have to do it the hard way. HH

They wont overhaul their stronghold. We need a sleeper in the form of a tim that went to a public school to rise to the top then change things. Its the only way i can think off.

Nothing fair is ever done in Scotland. Fisiani. Be glad your parents got you out.
My parents did not get me out. I'll explain all as part of a lecture The Psychology of being a Celtic Supporter that I plan to give next May when I get back to Scotland briefly. The Celtic Star have offered to facilitate this.

My parents did not get me out. I'll explain all as part of a lecture The Psychology of being a Celtic Supporter that I plan to give next May when I get back to Scotland briefly. The Celtic Star have offered to facilitate this.

They have and they have told us, im looking forward to your lecture on it.

HH Fisiani ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back