Andrew Gutman

Think he must have got a shock to the system. Game against Abroath with the development squad on a Scottish winter night in January....sure he was on the phone to easyjet at half time booking a 1 way flight back to the sunny U.S
He probably went like I thought the projects and harlem and the bronxs is nothing to Ar broath in Scotlandshire with deep fried pizzas Mars bars and lettuce he was having a heart attack with the thought and when he found out what a glesga kiss is he said get me first class concorde ?

He probably went like I thought the projects and harlem and the bronxs is nothing to Ar broath in Scotlandshire with deep fried pizzas Mars bars and lettuce he was having a heart attack with the thought and when he found out what a glesga kiss is he said get me first class concorde ?

? @ Glesga Kiss

On the Chase last night one of the questions was 'what is the only UK City who's name ends in W'

I'm shouting 'GLESGA' and wondered if I'd been on the show and answered GLESGA would my answer have been accepted as being correct ???

HH?

Back