Andrew Gutman

I'd never heard of him but getting one over the HUNS shoulder like fun

HH?
We need to wait and see what happens don't listen to media and all the other polluted untrut
I'd never heard of him but getting one over the HUNS shoulder like fun

HH?
we just need to wait until the deadline passes but with the media and untruthful polluted lies and all press that asslick the other lot just don't listen to them can only wait and see when the window is closed and then we can assess if the board and brendan have pulled together for the benefit of the team and pick the bones out of signings made ⏰ time is of the essence we wait hoping for the best (y)

Love Celtic so don't like being cynical, but going by the past couple of stage managed barely opened windows, PL may have Gutman on pause, holding his reveal for the last minute in case they need to imagine they can compensate for the ones they claim they desperately tried to get signed for Celtic the last minute.

Bad news, Moussa is sold and we are investing the proceeds in a 1/1000 scale model of a hotel
Good news some teenager who's not going to get a run anyway, one we signed pre contract months back, he's now official!

Last edited:
Love Celtic so don't like being cynical, but going by the past couple of stage managed barely opened windows, PL may have Gutman on pause, holding his reveal for the last minute in case they need to imagine they can compensate for the ones they claim they desperately tried to get signed for Celtic the last minute.

Bad news, Moussa is sold and we are investing the proceeds in a 1/1000 scale model of a hotel
Good news some teenager who's not going to get a run anyway, one we signed pre contract months back, he's now official!
Nice to see you're not at all cynical there John ?

Nice to see you're not at all cynical there John ?
After days of where is he and all sorts of wonders, including many fans understandably saying Gutman can get to feck! All the while Gutman would likely have been reading some the personal abuse on the likes of twitter and other forums, and our Club staying silent over the apparent mystery!
Fairly good example definition of being cynical in my view.

So aside that my central thought / theory on Gutman is now proven correct.
And that I started the post clear it was cynical, but based on reality of last window re Dembele / Lewis Morgan and Celtic PLC being definitively cynical and patronising to fans! so you pointing out the obvious I had stated! was for?
There is no Hotel, just a plan! so a fair question to ask where is the Dembele money gone, money they could not have accounted for or budgeted for! Logic suggests much of it should have been available now as a windfall for buying! Unless PL intended to sell him regardless in the last window just for bottom line.

Last edited:
Rumour is he dosen't meet criteria for a work permit as he ain't been capped either that or he's met maria the poor fecker

No my type Kelly. Broony and porteous would do nicely though ?

Another update from America.

What the decision to nix Gutman loan from Celtic to Nashville reveals about MLS in 2019
https://theathletic.com/804072/2019...eltic-to-nashville-reveals-about-mls-in-2019/

For those of you who aren’t subscribers (and I’m assuming that’s 100%), this is a very convoluted situation. Chicago doesn’t really want Gutman, but they made him a ‘homegrown talent’ qualifying offer which means that they control his signing rights in MSL basically forever. When Gutman was negotiating with Celtic for over 2x the wages Chicago offered, MLS itself stepped up to match that offer — its complicated — but Gutman still chose to sign with Celtic. Then he gets loaned to Nashville for one season during which time Nashville will NOT be playing in MLS, and MLS basically told Nashville that they’re contractually prohibited from taking Gutman even on loan without working out a deal with Chicago or MLS. There’s also complications with the very complex salary cap that MLS employs, and that limits how much Chicago can even offer Gutman due to other commitments.

Finally, Celtic finally found another club to loan him to in Charlotte. Their coach came from Celtic, and I have to double check but I’m 95% sure it’s also where our other American prospect is on loan — EDIT Manny Perez will play in the same league 50 miles down the road for North Carolina FC in the town of Raleigh. The two teams from North Carolina play each other on April 20th and July 4th. Charlotte is managed/coached by Jim McGuinness.

Last edited:
Back