Andy Walker,Pr—k

Not techie.

I have a laptop not mac

Iphone. Apple tv box streams to my big tv.

And ipads.

Dont have room for computer so dont have one pal.

Not techie.

I have a laptop not mac

And ipads.

Laptop and download your adobe flashplayer then link to the link i put up in the PM

Boab. I dont have access to that pm as i closed it by accident when i was closing down other pm convos that were extinct.

Thats why i said would it be ok to use the new convo pm i set up. I really cant access chapter 4.

On the Celtic blog ,posted, Walker condemns Stevie Clark,for speaking out!what is actually wrong with this arsehole? are they so far up the holes of these media/press pricks that they are comfortable with making statements like this, this will come back to haunt them big, only way is the bhoys to do what they are doing ,and shove it down their collective throats,and any where else you can think off, hh

Walker has said on many many occassions to anyone who cares to listen to his inane ramblings that he does not have any issues with players diving to gain their team an advantage

To my mind and I'd wager to most people's minds that he is basically advocating CHEATING so if he condoned this what else is fair play by him?

To be honest if it was a respected journalist or ex player coming out with such utter PISH as Walker then I'd be somewhat concerned but since it's only Wee Andy Pandy let's not get too upset and just laugh at the Bastart

He like so many other wannabe Hacks and Media Commentators craves attention but thé only attention he is getting is negative and it's showing him up to be the Fuckwit Nomark that he is

Can you imagine being one of his offspring and having to go into school college or workplace and face class mates or colleagues the day after his Shite has been broadcast to the UK and beyond?

I wonder if the Bellend ever takes time to review the Guff that he utters or perhaps he feels that he's delivering pearls of wisdom to an uneducated audience

Like Messers Nicholas Burley Provan before him they believe that being an ex Pro everyone will hang on his every word and take as Gospel everything he says

SKY wants these idiots to be controversial but not overly so that it will lose the Broadcaster both viewers and revenue

Look at that arsehole Andy Gray He was controversial Unintentionally so slagging off WIBs and got his jotters from his £1 million a year contract

Give these Clowns enough rope and they WILL hang themselves

So bring it on Let them rant and rave and spout their verbage and let's sit back and bide our time and laugh like fuck when they overstep the mark and fall foul of their employers just like Mr Gray did

HH?

Last edited:
Boab. I dont have access to that pm as i closed it by accident when i was closing down other pm convos that were extinct.

Thats why i said would it be ok to use the new convo pm i set up. I really cant access chapter 4.
PM one will not let me in and your settings are bloking any new convo. Set a new one from your side if you can and i will put the link up for you.

Not techie.

I have a laptop not mac

And ipads.

Can't you yous'e your TV as your computer. I use my Samsung TV as a computer

Can't you yous'e your TV as your computer. I use my Samsung TV as a computer

No as i said not that techie.

I usually stream from an ipad to my apple tv

All good now thats me hooked up to the link and awaiting kick off.

Taped the currants for controversies sure to occur

Back