Andy Walker Summariser

BILLCOWIE1958

Watching Dundee V SEVCO and have come the the conclusion that Andy Walker is the most NEGATIVE summariser on TV Not biased more clueless but always negative

As an aside Alan Muir the ref at the game today showing the usual inconsistency we expect from MIBs

HH?

Watching Dundee V SEVCO and have come the the conclusion that Andy Walker is the most NEGATIVE summariser on TV Not biased more clueless but always negative

As an aside Alan Muir the ref at the game today showing the usual inconsistency we expect from MIBs

HH?
Walker was willing on a victory, SKY see the title challenge going down the plug hole, there never was a challenge, but it ensured dafties bought ringside seats.

Last edited:

HH?

BillCowie You have a stronger stomach than me - I can't remember the last time I sat through a Walker commentary . My temper would go through the roof - and the TV go through the window !

GIRFUThem Stevie title in the bag 2 in hand over killie and one in hand over them and 2 clear going to your graft tommorow,:whistle::whistle::whistle:.

Boab, given how shite they are i am excited to see how far from the top they end when the fat lady sings pal.

Will the tune be the only way is up or who’s sorry now ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Boab, given how shite they are i am excited to see how far from the too they end when the fat lady sings pal.

Will the tune be the only way is up or who’s sorry now ???

Susan Boyle?

HH?
That's a whole new thread, Maria. What tune would you pick for them going to work tomorrow?

HI HO HI HO it"s off to work I go
From morn til night and SEVCO's shite
HI HO HI HO HI HO HI HO

HH?

Last edited:
Back