andy walker

Walker - gio offside/hearts player borderline.

Walker - hearts played poorly (no credit to our high intensity play)

Walker - after Devlin clamps Jotas knee, committing his 4th or 5th foul in the game..."I like devlin"

Walker - several excuses to why hatate scored. From Gordon being out of form (after pulling off some top saves from jota) to a defender running across him....nothing to do with the utter thunder bolt of a strike that would have snapped Gordon's wrists had he been unlucky enough....or fast enough to reach it.

In summary....Walker is a soup taking dirty bitter bastard....

Walker - after Devlin clamps Jotas knee, committing his 4th or 5th foul in the game..."I like devlin"

Walker - several excuses to why hatate scored. From Gordon being out of form (after pulling off some top saves from jota) to a defender running across him....nothing to do with the utter thunder bolt of a strike that would have snapped Gordon's wrists had he been unlucky enough....or fast enough to reach it.

Aye but what’s your opinion of Him bud

HH 😂

He was really pissing me off last nite more than usual hes clearly loving being a wee wanker

Members online

Latest posts

Back