Andy walker

Must be a full moon tonight Andy Hun Loving Walker is sticking up for Rangers lol wanting the weekly penalty f.s give us a break Andy and Feck right Aff
The ORIGINAL & BEST SOUP TAKING CUNT!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. On a Fukin HILARIOUS NOTE GIMP JUST SENT AFF Fur having the Audacity tae question BEATHUN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. That's his LIFETIME Membership ae the Crown up in Fukin SMOKE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well Elfatso got a yellow for diving the box ( left. A hellive dent) followed by a yellow for Steave G for having a go at the ref probably for not giving a penalty 0-0 at half time this team are a disgrace no change there then

Well Elfatso got a yellow for diving the box ( left. A hellive dent) followed by a yellow for Steave G for having a go at the ref probably for not giving a penalty 0-0 at half time this team are a disgrace no change there then
NO just a Yellow m8, told Beathun it's a Fukin DISGRACE & sent packin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because my bank and the payment system Celtic TV uses are at loggerheads, lately I've had to watch Celtic on ESPN+, which gets whatever feed Ian Something and Andy Walker are on (SkySports? BT?). It's clear that both are sharing only 1 IQ point between them, and definitely they can't stop emphasizing how far behind Celtic are in the standings. Plus, one of them breathes into his mic as if he's a beached whale.

All of which is to say, they're pretty unlistenable to me, so I don't know how you all in Scotland cope with those clowns.

I now opt to watch Celtic in Spanish when it's on ESPN+ to avoid those two.

Because my bank and the payment system Celtic TV uses are at loggerheads, lately I've had to watch Celtic on ESPN+, which gets whatever feed Ian Something and Andy Walker are on (SkySports? BT?). It's clear that both are sharing only 1 IQ point between them, and definitely they can't stop emphasizing how far behind Celtic are in the standings. Plus, one of them breathes into his mic as if he's a beached whale.

All of which is to say, they're pretty unlistenable to me, so I don't know how you all in Scotland cope with those clowns.

I now opt to watch Celtic in Spanish when it's on ESPN+ to avoid those two.
Ian Crocker (spelt Crokofshite) and Andy Walker (pronounced with the silent n replacing the l)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back