Anfield

Torrancetim

Settling down to watch Liverpool , my team in England due to a scouse wife and a huge scouse family down there , looking at anfield , kop resplendent with banners from the fans , WHY have we not done the same , no banners , fan input anywhere , pistol Pete sold his soul to corporate sponsors again
Not good enough

We could do with Erik now. Never understood why he was let go and then Jack brought in.
We could do with Erik now. Never understood why he was let go and then Jack Henry brought in.
Jack Hendry playing well in Belgium.
Maybe it’s the coaching at Celtic that was wrong. We’ve been struggling in defence for a while, even though we won the treble.

Forget Eric , he is gone , just think physiologically , if the team see the banners , four horsemen , not going down etc , may give them a boost , knowing we are behind them , might be clutching here
That was discussed before the season started, all those great GB banners must be sitting in someone’s garage somewhere, whoever’s got them should take then down to parkhead and ask to set them up, your right about the team might just get a wee boost or a reminder that we’re all outside for them 💚

Maybe it’s the coaching at Celtic that was wrong. We’ve been struggling in defence for a while, even though we won the treble.
I read that about Hendry too man.
What ye say about defensive coaching might be true too.
A few blame John Kennedy. Not sure who to blame or what's going down but I hope we fix it soon.

Celtic only has a goalkeeping coach, I don’t think there are any others, coaches make players better, apart from Eddie’s one good season, I can’t think of any players that have improved over the last year 😢

Jack Hedry being brought in, will forever be an unanswered mystery, up there with what happened to Shergar and why anyone thought putting stewed prunes on Semolina was a good idea.
I actually liked stewed prunes when we used to get them in school. Poor shergar got the bullet. As for Jack Hendry, you're on your own with that one!

I actually liked stewed prunes when we used to get them in school. Poor shergar got the bullet. As for Jack Hendry, you're on your own with that one!
I hated them at school. My face would immediately drop when the word went out it was prunes and semolina. Whoever thought it up needs dug up, put on trial and executed in a symbolic manner to make amends and punish the guilty. Probably at the Haig.

Settling down to watch Liverpool , my team in England due to a scouse wife and a huge scouse family down there , looking at anfield , kop resplendent with banners from the fans , WHY have we not done the same , no banners , fan input anywhere , pistol Pete sold his soul to corporate sponsors again
Not good enough

You do Pistol Pete a great disservice suggesting that he was in league with the corporate shitehawks .
I know for a fact that all Celtic banners , posters scarves etc would have been welcomed by Big Pete

...only no one was prepared to pay the minuscule rent of £5 per square foot per minute of coverage ( half-time was time and a half as was time added to each half by the ref ) , and payments had to be in advance , 12 months minimum rental with a 200% penalty clause if reneged on.

HH

You do Pistol Pete a great disservice suggesting that he was in league with the corporate shitehawks .
I know for a fact that all Celtic banners , posters scarves etc would have been welcomed by Big Pete

...only no one was prepared to pay the minuscule rent of £5 per square foot per minute of coverage ( half-time was time and a half as was time added to each half by the ref ) , and payments had to be in advance , 12 months minimum rental with a 200% penalty clause if reneged on.

HH

Corporate rental pricing is a highly confidential matter.....can I ask how you came by those figures?...

Back