Ange and Spurs

I will always have great respect for big Ange for sorting out the shambles he walked into at Celtic!His Spurs side are a joy to watch at the moment and i hope he proves the doubters wrong down there.

P.S. Lets get behind Brendan and bring many more years of misery to those scum bags!hail hail

I will always have great respect for big Ange for sorting out the shambles he walked into at Celtic!His Spurs side are a joy to watch at the moment and i hope he proves the doubters wrong down there.

P.S. Lets get behind Brendan and bring many more years of misery to those scum bags!hail hail
Welcome to The Noise Marti. I look forward to reading your posts. I agree that Ange will always have my respect for a fabulous 2 years. I had hoped we'd get a third season from him, but it wasn't to be.

I think he is a great appointment for Spurs but thought he would struggle if he got off to a slow start as his style takes time to work properly. However, beating Man U in his first league game is a fantastic start. I think Kane leaving will help him too as it lowers their fans expectations.

I am not a lover of Spurs so not bothered about them getting success. But I hold no ill will to Ange for buggering off as he did (😪) and I love watching exciting football, so I think he will be good for the English Premier League. Who knows, if he does well then he may well feck Spurs off too to go to one of the giant clubs of world football!!!

I think we all want success for Celtic, but might not all love Brendan.

Surprised they've hijacked the Ange song instead of making one up themselves. Totally tinpot group of fans. When they were losing one nil to Liverpool in CL final, the camera panned across their fans, some were on their phones, others noticing themselves on the big screen were absolutely delighted, and started waving and laughing. Tinpot.

Surprised they've hijacked the Ange song instead of making one up themselves. Totally tinpot group of fans. When they were losing one nil to Liverpool in CL final, the camera panned across their fans, some were on their phones, others noticing themselves on the big screen were absolutely delighted, and started waving and laughing. Tinpot.
there only songs that drudge about the spurs go marching on

we should copyright all our songs then when we sell anyone on they can get the plain version or the song version

Welcome to The Noise Marti. I look forward to reading your posts. I agree that Ange will always have my respect for a fabulous 2 years. I had hoped we'd get a third season from him, but it wasn't to be.

I think he is a great appointment for Spurs but thought he would struggle if he got off to a slow start as his style takes time to work properly. However, beating Man U in his first league game is a fantastic start. I think Kane leaving will help him too as it lowers their fans expectations.

I am not a lover of Spurs so not bothered about them getting success. But I hold no ill will to Ange for buggering off as he did (😪) and I love watching exciting football, so I think he will be good for the English Premier League. Who knows, if he does well then he may well feck Spurs off too to go to one of the giant clubs of world football!!!

I think we all want success for Celtic, but might not all love Brendan.
Spot on BB. I suspect like me you’re hoping Brendan will exceed our recent achievements and then we can love him again.

there only songs that drudge about the spurs go marching on

we should copyright all our songs then when we sell anyone on they can get the plain version or the song version
As a fanbase, they constantly moan about Levy, but they don't do anything to get rid of him. I suspect that Levy is blameworthy, but not as much as the fans are. Totally apathetic. Illustrated, as you say by that god awful song.

Back