Ange and Spurs

Whatever decision He makes it will be His no matter what the punters and media say, listening to His interviews the impression He gives that He is at Celtic for the long haul, winning the treble and the Champions League is a lot of incentive to stay where He is each time we get a decent Manager he is on the list for any vacancy that comes up never happens when we get a bad one wonder why? I just hope He stays with us for a few seasons money talks but job security is worth a lot more when you look at the top teams in England Chelsea Spurs Everton and a few more all looking for instant success and will change Managers 2/3 times in a season yea they get the money but it takes a long time before they get another chance as. I said hope He stays

Maybe Desmonds visit was to iron out a settlement agreement so he can be off at full time after the cup , lennon will be hanging round the showers and peter the shower lurker is back so it all makes sense now ,,,,see it paid to watch scooby doo

it's all went downhill since he parted wi the jumper

Maybe Desmonds visit was to iron out a settlement agreement so he can be off at full time after the cup , lennon will be hanging round the showers and peter the shower lurker is back so it all makes sense now ,,,,see it paid to watch scooby doo

it's all went downhill since he parted wi the jumper
As likely that Desmond's visit was to confirm budgets for next season. Either that or there was a golf pro-am on somewhere in Scotland

its the same old story the huns on the verge of signing a few superstars, and the celtic manager touted for every job down south. its very strange that the master tactition over at the south side swamp that they so highly laud as a genius isn't mentioned for a move to a proper big club😂😂
There's always a Master&an apprentice, now I don't know what the pecking order was between Gerrard &Beale but nobody wants to give Gerrard a job and Moley will be arsehole lucky to find anything after the Govan gig

I don't see Ange as being motivated solely by money. I don't think he is the type of man that would convince players to come here from half a world away then bolt at the first opportunity.
"You would be surprised how long I'm here for" is what the man said. If Ange said it that will do me.

It's inevitable he will leave at some point but I really hope he gives the CL another crack....If he does leave I hope he doesn't patronise us like O'Neill and Rodgers before him...He's a class act so I think he will leave with dignity but hopefully not for a season of two

If ange thinks he can do better than Celtic, adios, the wheels will come off his chariot
He's given no indication of that though, if anything he's been trying to convince us ( and I'm convinced) that he will be here for another couple of seasons .

Has a good working relationship with DD and the rest , has it made here.

Spurs must be very tempting for him few could deny that.

They have everything , but also in Levy a guy who's put himself above the board and club, they're close to missing out on European football all together.

City win the cl they might make the conference, or need at least villa not to beat Brighton I think.

I'm sensing Henrik style integrity , man of his word from Ange.

I thought I'd look in on a Spurs forum and see what the chat is... they are a whole crowd of feckin eejits! Honestly, they're more concerned with having a go at each other for being a 'Levy toady' than thinking clearly about the shit they are so obviously up to their collective necks in. They're almost as bad as the feckin Huns!

Fear does weird things to folk and I'm telling you those folk are fucking terrified. Ange would have to be away with the faeries to think about going near that place, it's a feckin Glastonbury portaloo!

Whenever I have concerns/worries about anything Celtic I come on here to get a proper prospective, knowing the bitter huns in the media wouldn't let us enjoy our presentation day without giving us something to worry about & spoil our day.
True enough after reading other Noise's thoughts I feel much better about Ange's situation especially Kelly's clip of Anges.
Personally I felt secure when he organized the pre season trip to Japan ect
like he did with the trip to Oz.

Latest posts

Back