Ange and Spurs

The cats out of the bag ange is away, on to our next chapter. I'm now looking forward to our next manager and what he brings to the club, this is another part of our history starting if the new manager is as good as ange then ange becomes a memory a good one definitely, but the new guy will have a song penned by some very bright sparks we have in our support thiers going to be flags with his face on it ,and a flag of his country waved about the stands unless he happens to be English. We move on I wish ange all the best but celtic will continue be the best club in the world to all of us who love it.
Hear hear, and hail hail

Hear hear, and hail hail
A. a
N. new
G. gaffer
E. emerges
If anyone really cares, if you want to know how I rate him, I would give him a 5 out of 6.
Who is really pissed off he's gone,? obviously, the mooch he just figured out how to beat him😄 now he'll have to learn how to beat whomever is the new boss. Of course the answer is to wait until we've won the league. Hail Hail the Celts are here.

Once again the noise, and the Celtic supporters in general are split over a manager leaving or coming.

I'm quite surprised at that, this is the SPFL.

If we have a manager who's philosophy translates to the levels of Ange or Rodgers then of course should the big money move come, they'll go.

It's tough , heartbreaking even that a club like Celtic should lose our best to Leicester, spurs , Bournemouth and all the other financially doped clubs that wouldnt stand a chance were they not.

We are one of the worlds biggest clubs , despite our opponents being Ross County , St Mirren, Livingston etc.

I feel like Jacynta's dumped me or something 😕 😪.

Perhaps in time tings will change.

The new format of champions league , might help or might hinder depends on how we perform in that back door super league.

We know little yet of the details , might have been part of the deal Ange had in coming here from outer space, that should a high ranking club come in for him he'd be allowed to go.

He's raised our profile , and that means little right now, Spurs are allegedly the 9th richest club in the world , find that hard to believe given the lack of cash invested in players by them but those seasons in the EPL, champions league finalists etc they've been raking it in.

One thing about Ange is he turned us from useless to a club that Leipzig saw would ko them out the cl and appointed Rose to ensure that didn't happen all without spending much.

What he did spend was earned through sales.

It's bittersweet, but more sweet for me , a world record treble.
More sweet doesn't dispell the disappointment no way.

Rodgers to recent EPL champions Leicester, Ange to recent CL finalists.
Quite a sea change from Billy, Mon to villa lenny to Bolton.

We are the constant though, they are not.

I see that Rodgers and Marsch are linked.
Rodgers is a winner no one can deny that, only when the owner died tragically and the family decided enough is enough , cash from us did it fall apart.

Marsch was a disaster at Leeds , do we want him?

Perhaps I'm being harsh on Marsch ( see what I did there).
He could turn his career around at CP but
I think it's pie in the sky ( no Alfredo/Kris it's a metaphor).

We will as we always have , survive just fine well.

Ange was always going to leave at some point I just hoped another crack at the champions league first would be attempted.
That's quite a way away now for him, if at all.

I don't blame him for taking the job in London.
He's not a Celtic supporter, he is now I believe, but to ko this chance would show lack of ambition.

He's not short of cash by any means but this is a different type of cash on offer and he has obligations to his family as well.

If anyone can turn spurs into winners it's him.

That said he's not up against St Mirren or Motherwell anymore and they gave us more than a test, let's see how he gets on away to Crystal Palace and other notoriously difficult clubs to get points from.

Was great when it lasted, he's left us in far far better condition than when he arrived.

Now the SMSM will be celebrating Xmas coming in June as they throw every name in world football as a link to the Celtic job.

The silly season has already begun, reading mourinho is interested 🙄 because his style fits right into ours right?

I personally have always believed we are too quick to believe the utter bollocks that comes from Celtic Way.

" you're not the type to up sticks at the first EPL offer?"
DD supposedly said, bs why would we want a manager with no ambition, to reach the top?

We laugh and wax lyrical on the gullibillies and yet we are just as bad sometimes believing our own hype.

At least we have the time to properly sound out the correct man for the job, Id give Eva Olid a shot, but anyway back to our new manager 😛

Ange to spurs will have opened quite a few eyes to what being a successful Celtic manager offers.

Let's get it right again Celtic HH🍀

Marsch wasn't a disaster at Leeds. Leeds as a club are a disaster. Marsch took over from Bielsa with Leeds in the relegation places and kept them up. When they sacked him they were not in the relegation places. Many commentators down south now saying that had they stuck with Marsch they would have stayed up. His record at RB Salzburg, probably a better gauge to his suitability to manage us, was very good. He won back to back league and cup doubles.
Wouldn't be my first choice as manager but a far better option than many others being touted.

Marsch wasn't a disaster at Leeds. Leeds as a club are a disaster. Marsch took over from Bielsa with Leeds in the relegation places and kept them up. When they sacked him they were not in the relegation places. Many commentators down south now saying that had they stuck with Marsch they would have stayed up. His record at RB Salzburg, probably a better gauge to his suitability to manage us, was very good. He won back to back league and cup doubles.
Wouldn't be my first choice as manager but a far better option than many others being touted.
Fair point I'll rephrase that to his time at Leeds ended in disaster.

Clubs like Leeds and Swansea, Burnley need around 5 seasons of EPL cash to stay up after the honeymoon 1st season .

I wouldn't say no to him ( at this time) but I hope we already have our man lined up .

Members online

Latest posts

Back