Ange

I can see Ange still having JK around at the moment to give him a better insight into Scottish football in general. Will it be for the long term? I still doubt it, but who knows if they do form a solid working relationship DILLIGAF
What a load of pish. Why do you need someone with an insight into Scottish football? It's the same sport. You analyse the team you are going to play and set out your team. Why do you need someone to tell you that living play on a dhite pitch and play the long ball. Watching a few of their games you can see that for yourself.

There's an argument to be made for folk having an absolute lack of self-awareness and self-respect.

I would have like to have thought that both JK and WGS II would have had the gumption and the balls to admit that they were way, way, way out of their depth at the end of last season.

It didn't mean the end of their coaching careers, but JK in particular needs to shed himself of the Celtic security blanket and dip his tòes into less stormy waters.

It takes a bigger man to know when he's out of his depth.

There's an argument to be made for folk having an absolute lack of self-awareness and self-respect.

I would have like to have thought that both JK and WGS II would have had the gumption and the balls to admit that they were way, way, way out of their depth at the end of last season.

It didn't mean the end of their coaching careers, but JK in particular needs to shed himself of the Celtic security blanket and dip his tòes into less stormy waters.

It takes a bigger man to know when he's out of his depth.
That last bit was it taken from M Barrymores trial SP
Sure that was his defence
I’m 6ft 4 and my pool was 4ft 8
And I can’t swim
But yi could’ve walked ya bastard yi
Frankie Boyle 😂😂

HH 😂

We will know fairly fast. The first three crosses into our box, in his first competitive match, will tell if there has been an improvement in coaching and tactics. Or if it will it be more of the same.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back