Ange

A former player's (defender) insight into Ange's man management. Worth reading the whole article.

“His football philosophy was very much geared around a possession-based model. As a central defender, I had to build up play, and that was at a point where Australian football hadn’t really seen that before.

“He had the vision to have a Barcelona-style possession-based game within the Australian context. Every single element of his training sessions was directed around building up and maintaining possession and making good decisions.

“He really opened my world to what the central defender’s role could be. We had to build up every single play and we constantly had to be moving and adjusting and working out different patterns.

Cheers mate😏

On the subject of recruitment I've noticed that it's been suggested one or more centre backs are needed. Out of curiosity I started looking through the Croatian squad and found Mile Skoric, on the bench against England, had a look at his history, has captained his club the last few seasons, doesn't seem to have a high price tag and looks good on You Tube.

I'm sure he wouldn't be only player in this category though, if the recruitment is smart about it , no need to spend a fortune.

If that's the way they do things they're just making it hard for themselves, anyway whatever will be will be.
Well there's always plan b Syd, take him in on loan and pay him a fortune and he turns out to be absolutely shite for us, and haven't got a bad track record with using plan B either.

On the subject of recruitment I've noticed that it's been suggested one or more centre backs are needed. Out of curiosity I started looking through the Croatian squad and found Mile Skoric, on the bench against England, had a look at his history, has captained his club the last few seasons, doesn't seem to have a high price tag and looks good on You Tube.

I'm sure he wouldn't be only player in this category though, if the recruitment is smart about it , no need to spend a fortune.

Aye bud but what’s he like oan the pitch
Ah look guid oan you tube ask Kelly he likes me

wait foritt

HH 👀

Daily hun(record) has set a new low for anti Celtic storylines today, the manager isn’t even in the door yet, but they’ve found someone to say we won’t have him long, he’s off to a big job in engerland......probably the same one the slippy G’s never been linked with/offered
They’re shiting themselves already 💩🤣

Back