Ange

Woof woof crap game 🤣🤣

I like the way he constantly referred to "our" team in his interview...small things like this make the difference imo
Either he knows which I think he does or he’s been coached.
but liked the the way it was said,he gets it
Really want to Believe he’s a hidden gem
Let’s hope he’s a Wim Jansen/DrJo type
Or even gets the Team playing like a TB
Team.
Mon the Ange Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Totally underwhelmed by this. This is bottom of the barrel stuff. Hardly anyone north of the equator has ever heard of this guy. Sure players, coaches, media in Oz and Japan big this guy up. Whoopee. FFS our players said the same about NL/JK right up to the end...and where did that get us? 25 points behind the manky mob that’s where.
I fear this will turn out to be a total disaster, he will get binned and they’ll use that to give the job to Kennedy. Hope I’m wrong but not holding my breath here.
I will always support the team but I’m not buying into this bullshit.
Sorry ☹️☹️
There's fuck all we can do about it. There's no point in annoying yourself. He's here for the foreseeable future so we have to put up with him. He can't be any worse than what we went through in the season just past, so I think we have no choice but to support him.
Personally I think he'll do well. I just hope them other two eejits are hinched and he brings in his own men. Can't see it though!

Feckin buzzing we’ve got that one sorted finally. Time to put these last few months behind us and move on. He’s the manager now and he’ll get the majority of the support behind him. Big job on his hands
We need to give the guy a chance and bin the negativity.

Sack the board 🤣

There's fuck all we can do about it. There's no point in annoying yourself. He's here for the foreseeable future so we have to put up with him. He can't be any worse than what we went through in the season just past, so I think we have no choice but to support him.
Personally I think he'll do well. I just hope them other two eejits are hinched and he brings in his own men. Can't see it though!
Hope you’re right on both counts there mate. But when I see Lawwell bigging up this guy...’winning is in his DNA’...’club have tracked him for years’...Really? Years? WTF did you appoint Lennon then?
This turd Lawwell couldn’t tell the difference between a decent coach and a bus.
Only he believes he knows anything worthwhile about the game. If he was was involved in this ‘selection’ then I’m not holding my breath waiting for a revelation.
Like I say I will always support the team and hope that Ange lives up to the hype but....

If this guy had been appointed IMMEDIATELY Lennon left we would all have a different perspective on the situation .

Lennon leaves and Ange P. is unveiled as the new coach and we all say '' Who ? '' - but immediately get behind the man .

We , more than most in Scottish Football , can appreciate how blinkered we can be in Scotland :
Wim Jansen ( Who ? He'll be a disaster !) ,
Lubo Moravcic ( Who ? Never heard of him - can he play ? )

We more than any support know that because WE haven't heard of someone in Football doesn't mean he is a nobody .
It was the long , long delay BY THE BOARD which created this situation - they made a drama out of a crisis !
WHOEVER we brought in after such an unnecessary hiatus would have been questioned - unless it was Pep , the Special One or JK ( just kidding ! )

I was as vehement in my condemnation of this situation as anyone on here - my wife has been pissed off by it and hasn't spoken to me for a month ( so every cloud has a silver lining , eh !)

However , as others have said , this wasn't Ange P's doing . I'm sure HE would have wanted to avoid the speculation and drama which cannot but put HIM in a more difficult position .

Welcome Ange !!! F*ck the Board !

HH

Back