Ange

Totally underwhelmed by this. This is bottom of the barrel stuff. Hardly anyone north of the equator has ever heard of this guy. Sure players, coaches, media in Oz and Japan big this guy up. Whoopee. FFS our players said the same about NL/JK right up to the end...and where did that get us? 25 points behind the manky mob that’s where.
I fear this will turn out to be a total disaster, he will get binned and they’ll use that to give the job to Kennedy. Hope I’m wrong but not holding my breath here.
I will always support the team but I’m not buying into this bullshit.
Sorry ☹️☹️
This not the time for pessimism. Our critics will use that as a wedge to divide us. Get over your Northern hemisphere superiority arrogance. Australia is bigger than Europe and is sports crazy. Participation in sport at school is almost 100%. Great weather helps. Back him 100% or be quiet.

This not the time for pessimism. Our critics will use that as a wedge to divide us. Get over your Northern hemisphere superiority arrogance. Australia is bigger than Europe and is sports crazy. Participation in sport at school is almost 100%. Great weather helps. Back him 100% or be quiet.
I’m sure a man with 25 years coaching that has won titles in Australia/Japan and took a national team to 2 World Cup’s is no mug. He just has to prove it to.

Last edited:
The doubters do not care about his success. They do not know him. Just like they did not know Vim Jansen and Dr Jo. (or Delia) That is pessimism writ large. He is human and will respond better to honey than to vinegar. The huns in the press read these pages looking for dissent. Don't give it to them

Well done to the majority of my fellow Noisers for the true Celtic welcome you've extended to our new gaffer. Speaking for myself only, I haven't a clue what to expect. But, again speaking for myself, I do know what our new gaffer can expect from me. That's 100% support in his efforts to put our club back where we belong. HH.

Totally underwhelmed by this. This is bottom of the barrel stuff. Hardly anyone north of the equator has ever heard of this guy. Sure players, coaches, media in Oz and Japan big this guy up. Whoopee. FFS our players said the same about NL/JK right up to the end...and where did that get us? 25 points behind the manky mob that’s where.
I fear this will turn out to be a total disaster, he will get binned and they’ll use that to give the job to Kennedy. Hope I’m wrong but not holding my breath here.
Sorry ☹️☹️
Behave yourself man just to a make a point huns going for 10iar board took a decision to sign a nobody the fans had never heard of him Vim Jansen I was in Milan when Feyenoord 1970 beat us (no bad player by the way) say no more signs a nobody ah who’s this Henrik what’s his name oh Larrson the rest is history i am old enough to be through the real bad times late 50s early 60s
When the stinkies were dominate good times bad times that’s football
anywhere in the globe,I am like every other fan of our great club we all have our own opinion of the hierarchy sometimes agree sometimes not but the board are the board they run the show I’m afraid let’s get behind the Big Oz man from the land down under welcome to our club Ange ,Celtic till we die after all we all want the best for the hoops

Hope you’re right on both counts there mate. But when I see Lawwell bigging up this guy...’winning is in his DNA’...’club have tracked him for years’...Really? Years? WTF did you appoint Lennon then?
This turd Lawwell couldn’t tell the difference between a decent coach and a bus.
Only he believes he knows anything worthwhile about the game. If he was was involved in this ‘selection’ then I’m not holding my breath waiting for a revelation.
Like I say I will always support the team and hope that Ange lives up to the hype but....
Just what I was thinking why the fuck appoint Lennon or go through all that shit with Howe what we have here is Liewell being Liewell blowing smoke up all our arses the guys a prick and I for one can't wait for July to come and we get rid of this bastard but come on the Ange lets get behind him HH

Sorry ☹️☹️
I'm sure nobody heard of Arsene Wenger either when he left Japanese football for Arsenal look what happened there. let's give the guy a chance get behind him

If I want to express dissatisfaction over any issue I will do so. I’m not asking your permission. Be quiet? You can FO.

Behave yourself man just to a make a point huns going for 10iar board took a decision to sign a nobody the fans had never heard of him Vim Jansen I was in Milan when Feyenoord 1970 beat us (no bad player by the way) say no more signs a nobody ah who’s this Henrik what’s his name oh Larrson the rest is history i am old enough to be through the real bad times late 50s early 60s
When the stinkies were dominate good times bad times that’s football
anywhere in the globe,I am like every other fan of our great club we all have our own opinion of the hierarchy sometimes agree sometimes not but the board are the board they run the show I’m afraid let’s get behind the Big Oz man from the land down under welcome to our club Ange ,Celtic till we die after all we all want the best for the hoops
I hope they adopt 'Land Down Under' at Celtic Park whilst he's here. By the way I saw you in Milan...

I’m not against giving him a chance. Maybe he will surprise us. I’m just not personally convinced at the moment.
I was against NL reappointment too. How did that work out in the end?
I hear where your coming from I also was against Lennon getting the job in fact after the sevco game where we won 2-1, in the pub not a single supporter wanted Lennon to get the job. anyway hope he does surprise you

Can you just hang in there and revisit this post 6 months from now. We all need to look forward. We finally have a manager and it is not Keane. Clarke or Kennedy. We really dodged a bullet when Howe realised this was too much for him. so hang in there mate. Lots to talk about it in the upcoming months but at least we go forward from here.
According to Peter Lawwell we have been tracking him for years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back