Ange

Starting the day shift posting and happy to see that we are mostly agreed to give Ange 100% support. Sure we have a few sceptics and doom sayers but even they hope that they are wrong and seem willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. . Anxiety is caused by having a mistaken belief and then making the mistake of believing it.
our anxiety comes from the known ineptitude of those making the appointment.
Excacerbated (twice in 24 hours i've used this word spelled incorrectly i think) by not knowing the man

He successfully impements his philosophy and style at Celtic and the place will be raucous

watched one night years ago pished thought it was funny as feck
My first viewing of that was when my pal tricked me one night
my oldest was about 2 at the time
im pottering about tidying up and he says,
wonder if the wean would enjoy Rainbow, im like give her a try with it
i wasn't really listening until the second or third double entendre/whatever it is called
i couldn't believe it, hilarious

Well Ange is not a manager I thought I'd ever heard about but I remember him from the 2014 World Cup where his Australian team played some exciting football against very tough opposition.

We have him now so he will get 100% backing from me. I really hope he has a trusted assistant to give him much needed support (I remember saying exactly the same 2 years ago when Lenny was appointed - but unbelievably Lawwell refused that straight-forward request). As long as it isn't that thug Muscat. If he has Kennedy and Strachan Jr forced on him then that is ludicrous.

I think we will have a few bumps in the road over the next few months just because of huge numbers of changes that will have to take place in such a short period of time. Plus I think we will need to be patient as it looks like his demands for superior fitness and work-rate will take some time to be successful.

But I still believe we will come out at the end of next season as league champions. The cups I am not fussed about. I think we might struggle in Europe this first season too, but further down the line we could be a lot better.

Hopefully we look back at this left-field appointment as a piece of genius.

C'mon Bhoys - let's get tore into them! 🍀
Agreed. His No.2 will be vitally important. I wish they'd hurry up and tell us who it's gonnae be.
Ange won't have taken this job just to enhance his CV, Or to improve his bank balance * he'd been offered a coupla positions in China paying treble what he's now on.
He's taken it because he knows, and has shown,
how much this job , this club, our club , already means to him. The prestige worldwide of GCFC is tremendous. Or at least it was till wee Lennon left it in tatters , what a legacy NL left
Someone's got to restore us to our rightful position, no he doesnt have a magic wand but what he does have is an attitude in him that nothing can change, every game must be won , no matter who the opponent is.
Will he bring back the glory days ? Only time will tell . But I can assure u of 1 thing , he'll bust his balls trying!

Looking at the stats of his old team we are going to have a team of players who are at least fit. I always thought that's what set us apart in the invincible season, our ability to outlast every other team. It was also sevcos strongest asset this season...that and their ability to avoid conceding penalties and covid. If he gets it right and the players buy into his vision, I can see a season full of exciting football and lots of goals.
On any appointment throughout the years as a supporter you get a feeling. Different times but I remember when Big Billy got appointed after the big man ..how do you follow that ....i remember thinking we can do this and was excited ...then after Billy to a lesser extent Davy Hay I kinda felt maybe aye maybe naw.....but fast forward to a big gap and Martin O'Neil and I remember thinking great things were ahead ..you could simply feel it in your bones. ..After that ..Wee Gordon came in between and when I look back was a feckin Legend apart from his opening gambit in Europe. ...Neil was to follow ...Ronnie took the flack and Brendan took up the mantle of unprecedented greatness the rest is history that no club will ever match ....now we have the Ange. ..my feeling is one of hope and relief to start again and maybe this is the right guy to do this at this time. My feeling is one of hope and opTIMism.
🍀HH

Well Ange is not a manager I thought I'd ever heard about but I remember him from the 2014 World Cup where his Australian team played some exciting football against very tough opposition.

We have him now so he will get 100% backing from me. I really hope he has a trusted assistant to give him much needed support (I remember saying exactly the same 2 years ago when Lenny was appointed - but unbelievably Lawwell refused that straight-forward request). As long as it isn't that thug Muscat. If he has Kennedy and Strachan Jr forced on him then that is ludicrous.

I think we will have a few bumps in the road over the next few months just because of huge numbers of changes that will have to take place in such a short period of time. Plus I think we will need to be patient as it looks like his demands for superior fitness and work-rate will take some time to be successful.

But I still believe we will come out at the end of next season as league champions. The cups I am not fussed about. I think we might struggle in Europe this first season too, but further down the line we could be a lot better.

Hopefully we look back at this left-field appointment as a piece of genius.

C'mon Bhoys - let's get tore into them! 🍀

'As long as it isn't that thug Muscat' :ROFLMAO:

i'll bet when you played football in your youth, you were anything but BB :ROFLMAO:
Kids fitba when i was young was 20 thugs and 2 goalkeepers
You either did the dark arts of the game or you were blootered all over the park
and it wisnae lovely hybrid grass you landed on, it was orange concrete with wee stones that you'd be picking out your scabs for weeks

I'd 4/5 years of it
Baby TV is better than the 3/4 year old stuff,
the music is classical and its very trancy to watch (trancy not poncy i said)
I used to put the kids to bed and realise an hour later i was still staring at it
See last nights posts on the mushies etc., i'm convinced that channel was secretly made for trippers under the guise of being a baby channel

I seen a video on fox news other nite and they're showing a cartoon to primary school age kids about masterbation 🤦‍♂️I kid u not troops wot the fuck is goin on man showing that in school its was graphic as fuck these crackpots are taking over the world way they're crazy pish to normalise kids being sexualised and everybody's scared to fuckin say anything incase they get voted out rotten bastards they are🤬

Starting the day shift posting and happy to see that we are mostly agreed to give Ange 100% support. Sure we have a few sceptics and doom sayers but even they hope that they are wrong and seem willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. . Anxiety is caused by having a mistaken belief and then making the mistake of believing it.
My eldest daughter worked at Auckland City Hospital Fis. She loved NZ but was homesick as hell at the same time.She's now a consultant at one of Scotland's busiest hospitals.

I seen a video on fox news other nite and they're showing a cartoon to primary school age kids about masterbation 🤦‍♂️I kid u not troops wot the fuck is goin on man showing that in school its was graphic as fuck these crackpots are taking over the world way they're crazy pish to normalise kids being sexualised and everybody's scared to fuckin say anything incase they get voted out rotten bastards they are🤬
was john cleese the wanker or was that a monty python sketch :ROFLMAO:

that'd be a scenario we'd be happy to a man
well maybe except you Docco, you were fond of the snib, even changed your name by d poll if memory serves me .......:ROFLMAO:

A knee jerk reaction that I was stuck with for a month!! 🤣🤣

I'd certainly be happy with Maloney there but really feel that we dropped the ball not offering Broony a coaching role either with the first team or the youths

My eldest daughter worked at Auckland City Hospital Fis. She loved NZ but was homesick as hell at the same time.She's now a consultant at one of Scotland's busiest hospitals.
ooooooooooooooo consultant you say Francis
I'm sure i've heard of them before, never got to see one :ROFLMAO:

like the evolution of the NHS to today, they are spread thin

Your daughter like many other thousands deserve a medal for this last year and a bit
They've devoted more than they really should have been required in that time 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

PS i've heard nothing but rave reviews of life in NZ
But as the saying goes there's no place like home

Agreed. His No.2 will be vitally important. I wish they'd hurry up and tell us who it's gonnae be.
Ange won't have taken this job just to enhance his CV, Or to improve his bank balance * he'd been offered a coupla positions in China paying treble what he's now on.
He's taken it because he knows, and has shown,
how much this job , this club, our club , already means to him. The prestige worldwide of GCFC is tremendous. Or at least it was till wee Lennon left it in tatters , what a legacy NL left
Someone's got to restore us to our rightful position, no he doesnt have a magic wand but what he does have is an attitude in him that nothing can change, every game must be won , no matter who the opponent is.
Will he bring back the glory days ? Only time will tell . But I can assure u of 1 thing , he'll bust his balls trying!
Appreciate your insight pal. I'm all in with giving him time to show us what he can do. A slight concern for me is giving a guy with such a mammoth rebuild only a 12 month rolling contract. I pray that he has an immediate impact but to be fair the job to rebuild will probably take more than 12 months.

Appreciate your insight pal. I'm all in with giving him time to show us what he can do. A slight concern for me is giving a guy with such a mammoth rebuild only a 12 month rolling contract. I pray that he has an immediate impact but to be fair the job to rebuild will probably take more than 12 months.
i find that odd, Carphone Warehouse are giving longer contracts to junkies than we do our manager

Back