Ange

Totally underwhelmed by this. This is bottom of the barrel stuff. Hardly anyone north of the equator has ever heard of this guy. Sure players, coaches, media in Oz and Japan big this guy up. Whoopee. FFS our players said the same about NL/JK right up to the end...and where did that get us? 25 points behind the manky mob that’s where.
I fear this will turn out to be a total disaster, he will get binned and they’ll use that to give the job to Kennedy. Hope I’m wrong but not holding my breath here.
I will always support the team but I’m not buying into this bullshit.
Sorry ☹️☹️

Totally underwhelmed by this. This is bottom of the barrel stuff. Hardly anyone north of the equator has ever heard of this guy. Sure players, coaches, media in Oz and Japan big this guy up. Whoopee. FFS our players said the same about NL/JK right up to the end...and where did that get us? 25 points behind the manky mob that’s where.
I fear this will turn out to be a total disaster, he will get binned and they’ll use that to give the job to Kennedy. Hope I’m wrong but not holding my breath here.
Sorry ☹️☹️
Can you just hang in there and revisit this post 6 months from now. We all need to look forward. We finally have a manager and it is not Keane. Clarke or Kennedy. We really dodged a bullet when Howe realised this was too much for him. so hang in there mate. Lots to talk about it in the upcoming months but at least we go forward from here.

Last edited:
The bhoy isn't gonna turn down the chance of a lifetime. He is the new Celtic manager not our choice but it's done.
Let's get on with the football and the business of trying to get to a level that takes us forward. We will know soon enough what that looks like. Much to be done but I can't do anything else other than wish him well and want him to be successful. HH🍀

Totally nervous and uninspired about this appointment. I really hope i'm wrong, only time will tell. However we have to get behind him like any new Manager. He will need backed financially by the board and who he appoints as No2 is vital. We will just have to wait and see.
we need a new goalie, defence and striker.

Sorry ☹️☹️
Sum guy called Pep Gaurdingoila and auld snakey have heard of him so that’ll do
Just read his statement on the Celtic Star post if he lives up to it he’ll definitely do
We may not win the Title but if he can get them running in the same direction get them fit and more importantly Fighting for the Hoops that will be a start.
He’s deffo not the Messiah but let’s hope
He turns our Team into not to be pushed naughty BHOYS cause I’m fed up being bullied by the Mibs and Huns.
so Mon the Ange and
MON THE HOOPS

HH 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back