Ange

I've tried so many malts as i love them. Tried a couple of them not long ago when working in the Orkneys. One was £45 a shot🙃. I still prefer Glenmorangie for it's taste an smoothness. Gets me pissed in a nice way🤣🤣🤣🤣
i was at Dunblane Hydro with my mate and his maw n paw for the mums 80th
after dinner, pissed, i asks for a top shelfer whisky, gets a measure,
in fact the guy says it's nearly done, you can have the last drop on us
it was like a looney tune moment, bottle upside down waiting on this slevver coming out
anyhow, fucking rotten it was, wasted on me, says to the guy, who here enjoys a whisky, give it to them. This guy thanks me then gulps the lot, thats no fucking enjoyment i says thats a greedy bastard
In the morning a burst baw would be kind to my state of being, goes downstairs my mates arguing with reception, this is outrageous hes shouting, there's not a chance any of us got a £320 whisky :rolleyes:

think that is an enquiry FFS
obviously MAG7 aint tuned in with that dark web thingy you operate on Stevie
😂😂😂😂 No its fine mate ...I took it upon myself to learn how to use a boax some time ago ....We spend 3k among the family for Season tickets but sometimes we can't attend for whatever reason. .therefore I made sure we were all boaxed up so that we missed nothing. 😊🍀HH

I've tried so many malts as i love them. Tried a couple of them not long ago when working in the Orkneys. One was £45 a shot🙃. I still prefer Glenmorangie for it's taste an smoothness. Gets me pissed in a nice way🤣🤣🤣🤣
have you ever tried SINGLETON Stevie
i came across it by accident
Was helping a friend erm who was closing his business down, okay it was asset stripping
They inspected Chivas, like outsourced quality control before exporting them
Not drinking them, just making sure labels on ok, no glass inside etc
So he gives me 9 jugs like these, 27 litres in all and a bottle of Singleton
theres me thinking i'm set for life, pours one :sick:
gave my dad the rest bar one and drank the singleton, beautiful as bernard would say

Attachments

• DA23CB00-86AF-43AC-91EE-1EE153DDB52B.jpeg
    DA23CB00-86AF-43AC-91EE-1EE153DDB52B.jpeg
    525.5 KB · Views: 6
have you ever tried SINGLETON Stevie
i came across it by accident
Was helping a friend erm who was closing his business down, okay it was asset stripping
They inspected Chivas, like outsourced quality control before exporting them
Not drinking them, just making sure labels on ok, no glass inside etc
So he gives me 9 jugs like these, 27 litres in all and a bottle of Singleton
theres me thinking i'm set for life, pours one :sick:
gave my dad the rest bar one and drank the singleton, beautiful as bernard would say
Brings back memories pal. I have and it was very nice👍

STG I hope we're all smiling like Cheshire Cats this time next year. ;)
If theres this much alkihol consumed, thats a given
i've a feeling we may have went oot the boax and found a rough diamond
i'm excited because i've no clue what to expect

its not often i'll quote a warmonger, but this is apt

'because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know'.

:rolleyes:

BesidesMatt Ryan , there r a good few ozzies playing in England, mainly the Championship, that would jump at the chance to be playing for Ange again. He'll probably go for a couple of them asap, but might have to wait till Jan window to build up his troops. Yeah, give the guy a wee bit of time , he's the type that we want in the job !
he sounds like a guy that gets people onside
i heard him say today in interview
'i have to get the players to buy into me, my style and philosophy and they will'
thats a guy with confidence in what he does

he sounds like a guy that gets people onside
i heard him say today in interview
'i have to get the players to buy into me, my style and philosophy and they will'
thats a guy with confidence in what he does
You're bang on there glovesy. Confident, but not arrogant!
I think after a few weeks and games, our dear brethren will all behind the man !

Members online

Back