Ange

Tell us CdU what is his track record with players he actually brings into a club?
Also can he revitalise players who have stalled within there career?
Liked what I heard about the way he tends to like the younger player, so do they respond with the preformance also?
My apologies John no, I said I'd get back to u at 6pm, oz and 9am Scotstime but unfortunately 6pm down under on a Friday is a rather dodgy time down here. Most Ozzies finish work at 1 on a Friday ' arvo ' as they like to call it. From there myself and a few Irish colleagues usually partake in a few Guinesss, hence my failing to get back to u ( that's a decent enuff excuse, is it no ?)
Ange has proved he is a pretty good motivator. His man management skills are said , by many, to be quite unique.
I've seen him introduce a few youngsters into his teams when most people thought they were far too young, that includes 16 , 17 yr olds. But he's been proven correct on many occasions.
You asked if he can revitalise players who have stalled, I think I'd say he can, there have been many players , esp when he took over the club in Brisbane, who had fallen into that bracket and found themselves back in the international fold.
With that Brisbane team, they were almost perennial wooden spooners, yet a season and a half after AP took over , they won the A League , not just once but 3 times in a row , that's when he was offered the National job.
In finishing, which I'm sure you wish to feckin I would, Ange can be quite a commanding figure , esp where the media r involved. He has lost the rag on numerous occasions during interviews , so the Oz TV pundits usually always tread carefully when discussing the beautiful game with him. But we're u to ask any of these guys their opinion, they all regard him as an icon in Ozzie football!

My apologies John no, I said I'd get back to u at 6pm, oz and 9am Scotstime but unfortunately 6pm down under on a Friday is a rather dodgy time down here. Most Ozzies finish work at 1 on a Friday ' arvo ' as they like to call it. From there myself and a few Irish colleagues usually partake in a few Guinesss, hence my failing to get back to u ( that's a decent enuff excuse, is it no ?)
Ange has proved he is a pretty good motivator. His man management skills are said , by many, to be quite unique.
I've seen him introduce a few youngsters into his teams when most people thought they were far too young, that includes 16 , 17 yr olds. But he's been proven correct on many occasions.
You asked if he can revitalise players who have stalled, I think I'd say he can, there have been many players , esp when he took over the club in Brisbane, who had fallen into that bracket and found themselves back in the international fold.
With that Brisbane team, they were almost perennial wooden spooners, yet a season and a half after AP took over , they won the A League , not just once but 3 times in a row , that's when he was offered the National job.
In finishing, which I'm sure you wish to feckin I would, Ange can be quite a commanding figure , esp where the media r involved. He has lost the rag on numerous occasions during interviews , so the Oz TV pundits usually always tread carefully when discussing the beautiful game with him. But we're u to ask any of these guys their opinion, they all regard him as an icon in Ozzie football!
Thanks CDU really appreciate your imput, and nothing wrong with a drop of the black stuff, even if I couldn't stomach the muck myself 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back