Angie

Nick66

I have spent many good times on the Celtic Noise. In truth it has carried me along through hard times. As it is always the way in these horrid times i like a lot of good folk on here have recently suffered a loss.
My dear Angie, fought well, but lost the battle.
All I ask is a prayer and a candle for Angie. ❤

I have spent many good times on the Celtic Noise. In truth it has carried me along through hard times. As it is always the way in these horrid times i like a lot of good folk on here have recently suffered a loss.
Ill say a prayer for your Angie. Sorry to hear of your loss :(

So sorry to hear about your loss Nick. Prayers and candle for Angie this morning. May she rest in peace.

She wore her armour well as a strong protective shell
Whilst she battled all the demons in her path

She never paused to dwell and never could I tell
As she camouflaged her pain beneath her laugh.

This day she will depart and along with her my heart will follow to her heavenly destination.

I'd gladly go along, but I have to still stand strong and protect others from the utter devastation.

I know I'll see her soon and we'll dance beneath the moon and we'll melt again into each others arms.

I'll keep her memory well and to others I will tell of her beauty and her grace and of her charm.

This day I will shed tears, face a night of many fears, but I'll brave it as my Angie braved her fight.

And when we meet again, we'll smile and kiss and then she will tell me: "Nick, I never left that night".

"It was me who was your air. it was me who touched your hair. It was me you heard and me who held you tight"

"It was me who dried your tears. It was me who fought your fears. I was here with you every single night".

Many condolences, Nick. Candle and prayer for your sweetheart.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back