Angie

I have spent many good times on the Celtic Noise. In truth it has carried me along through hard times. As it is always the way in these horrid times i like a lot of good folk on here have recently suffered a loss.
My dear Angie, fought well, but lost the battle.
All I ask is a prayer and a candle for Angie. ❤
Sorry to hear of your loss nick it sounds like angie was a special someone I'll say a wee prayer for her as I'm sure the celtic noise family will as well all the very best nick thinking of you at this very sad time.hail hail friend.

I would like to thank all who gave their best wishes to the memory i posted for Angie. It means so much to know that no matter who, the Celtic Family are always there.
Angie was laid to rest Friday 19th at Philipshill Cemetery. Again my thanks for the kind replies and thoughts also to all who have suffered a loss during these difficult times.

I would like to thank all who gave their best wishes to the memory i posted for Angie. It means so much to know that no matter who, the Celtic Family are always there.
Angie was laid to rest Friday 19th at Philipshill Cemetery. Again my thanks for the kind replies and thoughts also to all who have suffered a loss during these difficult times.
Generous words Nick, how you doing mate? Remember if you're struggling or just need to shoot the shit with someone there will be plenty guys here that will share a phone number with you and have some chat.

HH Angie, fly high my dear.

We are here for you Nick, if you need anything. Best wishes.

Back