Another Ange Thread Because He deserves it ......

lennono

The moment we connected to Ange.....All of us, Fans, Board and everyone connected to Celtic.......Will go down in history as one of our most famous moments........What he has achieved, so far, is truely unbelievable......we were all excited when Rodgers took over.....But, that didn't last long enough......I personally belief that Ange will be here longer than expected in this day and age.....

His target is to do well in Europe.....and with the progression we have achieved so far......I don't think getting to the last 16 is too far away......All good for the club and generating money......

I don't think I can name any other manager who has brought in so many players that have hit the ground running, and continue to do so.......

Ange is a football genius who loves playing the 'Celtic Way' as does his team.......A dream come true for all of us....... 🍀

The moment we connected to Ange.....All of us, Fans, Board and everyone connected to Celtic.......Will go down in history as one of our most famous moments........What he has achieved, so far, is truely unbelievable......we were all excited when Rodgers took over.....But, that didn't last long enough......I personally belief that Ange will be here longer than expected in this day and age.....

His target is to do well in Europe.....and with the progression we have achieved so far......I don't think getting to the last 16 is too far away......All good for the club and generating money......

I don't think I can name any other manager who has brought in so many players that have hit the ground running, and continue to do so.......

Ange is a football genius who loves playing the 'Celtic Way' as does his team.......A dream come true for all of us....... 🍀
The thing is Ange got in the players he wanted knew and trusts, hopefully allowed to keep doing that and we dont end up again with Peter Picks.

The thing is Ange got in the players he wanted knew and trusts, hopefully allowed to keep doing that and we dont end up again with Peter Picks.
I think for the most part, big Ange is his own man
He has chosen his transfers wisely
Let the naysayers who gave it big licks about 'who is this guy ?" eat their humble pie
He has proven he knows the game, and knows the way to play
In the past especially in the Champions League, we have looked pedestrian against quicker teams, and it has cost us dearly
The speed and stamina we have across the park, is great and will make a difference for sure
We go and win the league, and we celebrate having Ange, for as long as he's our manager
HH

Last edited:
I think the moment I knew we were watching something different ( hadn’t classified it as special at that moment) was an early league game ( Kilmarnock?) and young Welsh was sprinting down the left wing from his centre half position and honestly I just watched it and thought… what the fxxx is going on.
Now I just assume Ange has got it under control and just enjoy it.
HH

331511702_161263910056795_3796039960219592378_n.jpg

100 games as Celtic Manager. Ange has it, he gets it and he's shown up all the naysayers whilst slapping them in the mug with the winning team he's created.

Here's to the next 100 and the 100 after that.

In Ange we trust. 🍀
Remember the monster muncher Boyd, writing in some hun rag red top paper after 4 games, laughing, he should just pack up his bags and go home, doesn’t have the support of the fans, no experience coaching in Europe, he doesn’t have the support of the board, now they’d aw lining up to drive him oota Glasgow, they’re noo laughing noo 🤣🤣🤣

We have won every cup game and only lost 4 points in the season so far. We are clearly the best team in Scotland and we need to set our goals even higher. Ange wants a team that can win in Europe and not just in Scotland. Ange wants to take Celtic to a higher level. He understands that character and personality and social factors are crucial factors to achieve optimal performance. His team will evolve and will get even better. Better than a Treble? Yes. Get a season ticket and watch. Our goal is to become the best football team on the planet.

We have won every cup game and only lost 4 points in the season so far. We are clearly the best team in Scotland and we need to set our goals even higher. Ange wants a team that can win in Europe and not just in Scotland. Ange wants to take Celtic to a higher level. He understands that character and personality and social factors are crucial factors to achieve optimal performance. His team will evolve and will get even better. Better than a Treble? Yes. Get a season ticket and watch. Our goal is to become the best football team on the planet.
Loving your optimism Fis.

Improving performance does not guarantee success but makes it more likely. Most people focus on results but Ange is focused instead on football performance that can always be improved.

Back