Another Celtic Noise question for Ange Postecoglou

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be asking Ange two questions on Friday in the pre-match media conference ahead of the match against Hearts on Saturday. As always this is the chance for the Celtic Noise crew to get a question asked and answered, so please let me know what you'd like to ask and I'll pick one and see how I get on with the gaffer...

Without questioning the success of Angeball thus far, is there a potential, in light of our European performances and the two recent Glasgow derby games, that Ange might consider changing formations for certain matches?

The principles of Angeball don't have to change too much, but we need to be more robust and dominant in the middle of the park in particular games.

Being greedy now, but as a second question - will Ange be working in direct liaison with Mark Lawwell in recruitment? Or will he be given a list of players to choose from? (OK, I know that's technically three questions, but semantics are for pedantics).

Without questioning the success of Angeball thus far, is there a potential, in light of our European performances and the two recent Glasgow derby games, that Ange might consider changing formations for certain matches?

The principles of Angeball don't have to change too much, but we need to be more robust and dominant in the middle of the park in particular games.

Being greedy now, but as a second question - will Ange be working in direct liaison with Mark Lawwell in recruitment? Or will he be given a list of players to choose from? (OK, I know that's technically three questions, but semantics are for pedantics).

Sorry, just read your question there 😬😂😂

I’d ask, if he took on board what you said to him about no one in the media being your friend, and that some of his comebacks to questions have been outstanding…..does he have anything to say to all the people in the room that’s said he’d be home by Christmas? 🤣💚

I’d ask, if he took on board what you said to him about no one in the media being your friend, and that some of his comebacks to questions have been outstanding…..does he have anything to say to all the people in the room that’s said he’d be home by Christmas? 🤣💚
If I were Ange, next presser - I'd crack open a bottle of champers and light up a big Havanan stogie, flip them all the double birds and tell the fuckers to wrap it right roon themselves.

I'll even buy the cigar (as long as he'll take a hamlet).

Ask Ange if he doesn’t think Huge Keevins
Is a Complete Wankstain of the first order.
But do ask if his plans for new players are where he’d like them to be with Young Master Lawwell now in place. It’s been proved that getting players in quickly works
So is he happy with what’s happening in the background.
But I think my first question is the one will allow WC to clean it up but Wankstain has to stay in 🙏

HH 🙏😂🙏😂

Questions for Ange.... 1 Ange you rightly praised your backroom staff after collecting your moty award (congratulations on that by the way) in particular you mentioned the work John Kennedy has done and rightly so, so my question is this.

Do you think John is owed an apology from the army of detractors on the Celtic Noise forum that appear everytime we lose a goal? 🤔 😏😘, Cheers Ange and I look forward to phase two.

it's the noise if we ask for one question your allowed to post 6 or 7 maybe eight but not 10

Questions for Ange.... 1 Ange you rightly praised your backroom staff after collecting your moty award (congratulations on that by the way) in particular you mentioned the work John Kennedy has done and rightly so, so my question is this.

Do you think John is owed an apology from the army of detractors on the Celtic Noise forum that appear everytime we lose a goal? 🤔 😏😘, Cheers Ange and I look forward to phase two.
Good question 50 I’ve been anti Kennedy from his tenure with Snakey and NFL’s time in charge. But he seems to be integral to what Ange wants and I doubt that Ange would give false praise just for.
👏

HH 👏

Gotta be honest, 50......I'm still no convinced.

I think Ange has carried the staff a bit and wore the flak jacket when things weren't going so well (especially at cross balls).

I really, really hope I'm wrong, but I've still got that nagging doubt that perhaps JK is riding on the coattails of his Celtic credentials.

Defending is an art form and I'm not sure that JK is any kind of Picasso.........then again, our defending is pretty abstract sometimes, so he may well be a misinterpreted artist.

worst question ever

Back