Another Celtic Noise question for Ange Postecoglou

One question I would ask him and probably because I coach myself albeit gaa, but still relevant.
He recently said in an interview that when he came to Celtic that his biggest challenge was to convince the coaches first and then the players to buy into his philosophy and system of play.
What way did he go about doing this?
If I could find the answer to this I would bottle it, because this for me is the reason why we have went from shit to success in one season.

One question I would ask him and probably because I coach myself albeit gaa, but still relevant.
He recently said in an interview that when he came to Celtic that his biggest challenge was to convince the coaches first and then the players to buy into his philosophy and system of play.
If I could find the answer to this I would bottle it, because this for me is the reason why we have went from shit to success in one season.
We have a winner, great question. 🥇👍

Agree. We should have been out of sight 1st half. But whatever changed, either they changed something or we didn't...they played better second half. Did Ange see this and has it shaped his ideas or plans for next season??
Again, I'm not suggesting we plan around the huns....but we need to change something when we come up against stronger opposition in the league or in europe.
I might not even matter. The huns are likely to be a very different team next time we meet them.
They started both halves better but we grew into it.
Our 3 subs on the hour mark definitely changed it for me, whilst they brought on Jack.
We'd had no change from a barrage of crosses before sakala goal.
GG is physical but not the tallest and we dont really have a target man.
Maeda seems to be best or most successful in the air and the smallest. We could do with the bodo/glimt soelbakken ( I think is his name) type of player who gets on the end of crosses and has that physicality about his game.
Must pinch myself really that were in this position and cant mumble too much.
As great as our last 2 windows have been we can all see we still need more.
Ange seems unprepared to give ideguchi or McCarthy the chance ( at this stage) the team picks itself almost and really that shouldn't be just yet.
I think maybe Ange saw it in the match but his plans for next season I doubt it just cos he said recently that we are still very early into the first phase of rebuild.
Exciting to take that in.
Weve a superb record against hearts at CP another massive game different type of game mon the hoops get it over the line HH

Not really.....if our media are to be listened to and believed....Ange has never achieved anything in football. In fact....before he signed for Celtic, he never even existed!!!
So this has got to be top of his achievements list...considering, according to the amazing SMSM journalists, its all he's ever done in football!!!
Aye but our media aside and you not being Ange it's still a good question, still a good question 🙄😂

Would need to get him to PM the answer so no one else has it to copy.
For this reason I prefer my question .🤫😂

Was just thinking about "S'appenin Bitton".
He is almost always booked or sent off against sevco. 🤷🏻‍♂️
He was only on the park and got booked .
Sorry I still digress to the last derby, it was a positive result for us and sets us up to win it against the diets and we move on. ( I move on , sometimes I need to just type it out and see it for myself to remind myself) we are so close to one of the most unlikely and greatest titles, a double even, in the clubs history , certainly in my time, it was so unlikely after tynecastle.
The turnaround has been miraculous and one game at a time, we still have to deliver 3pts but to be on the cusp of such a turnaround , 3pts required from a possible 9 is something else.
This is really going to hurt them badly and that's what's so sweet.
They just had to continue as we picked the bones of last seasons side and tried to throw a new one together with some Greek Australian nobody, Celtics Brother Pedro, in the space of a few weeks after the Howe shambles.
Celtic's panic buys 😂
Aye nae worries
Nice run behind closed doors and in Europe.........we'll take it from here again 👊🍀

Without questioning the success of Angeball thus far, is there a potential, in light of our European performances and the two recent Glasgow derby games, that Ange might consider changing formations for certain matches?

The principles of Angeball don't have to change too much, but we need to be more robust and dominant in the middle of the park in particular games.

Being greedy now, but as a second question - will Ange be working in direct liaison with Mark Lawwell in recruitment? Or will he be given a list of players to choose from? (OK, I know that's technically three questions, but semantics are for pedantics).

Great question, 4-4-2 push the full backs up & go 4-2-4

Not really.....if our media are to be listened to and believed....Ange has never achieved anything in football. In fact....before he signed for Celtic, he never even existed!!!
So this has got to be top of his achievements list...considering, according to the amazing SMSM journalists, its all he's ever done in football!!!

Aye, SMSM Sports Jurno's ur all slobbering HUN CUNTS looking fur scraps off Folly Folly

I’d ask, if he took on board what you said to him about no one in the media being your friend, and that some of his comebacks to questions have been outstanding…..does he have anything to say to all the people in the room that’s said he’d be home by Christmas? 🤣💚

Ange will be home by Christmas ma man.....and with God's good grace he will be parading the SPFL and League Cup trophies to the sound of ...

Members online

Latest posts

Back